Resist Or Serve

Rate this topic

Guest Truth

Please, we are French X-Files fans who would like to translate the script of Resist or Serve... But we need the transcript; do you know where we can find it?

• Elders (Moderators)

Hi, Truth,

I didn't see your message on the board here, but I did get your PM. I sent a PM to you but just in case my reply doesn't get to you that way, here's what I wrote:

Do you mean the X-Files episode in Season 5 called "The Red and The Black"? On that episode the tagline was changed from "The Truth is Out There" to "Resist or Serve". If it is that episode you mean, then you can find the transcript (and transcripts of all X-Files episodes and the movie, as well as The Lone Gunmen series) on:

https://www.insidethex.co.uk/

If you have problems getting to that website, I can send you my copy via PM if that would help.

• Elders (Moderators)

Truth:

I've just sent another PM to you, with a link to a detailed walkthrough, which might help, but I don't think there's anything else I can do to help.

I thought I'd post this here, in case anyone else had any ideas.