Tid Bits

Rate this topic

Guest chrismurf

Guest chrismurf

i dont htink this is anything but at the end of the episode "owls" frank says to the man getting out the car you lookin for me well im the only one who lives here, i thought this might have been a reference to taxi driver especially as he has a gun pointed at them. also i think in the episode about the selfphosophy guys i think it does have a affect on frank because he does something ive never seen him do in the series, he wears an hawaiian shirt, now thats a bit out of character for frank as he's usually in quite dull colors and shirts. this might of been brought up already i dont know (apologies if have). also why is peters mastache cut that short seeing in one episode he used to have a big bushey mastache hay-ho.keep ya eyes peeled peeps.

murf's :grin2:

• 5 months later...
Guest lonegungrrly1121
why is peters mastache cut that short seeing in one episode he used to have a big bushey mastache hay-ho.keep ya eyes peeled peeps.

murf's  :grin2:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:wtf: Peter Watt's Facial hair is the most amazing thing ever! in fact, 'PETER's TASH' should have it's own place in the credits!! :bigsmile:

the only episode I can think of when it isn't like that (A CRIME! lol) is in one where there is a flash back to when Peter was a younger FBI agent and he found a baby in a picnic basket...

i dont htink this is anything but at the end of the episode "owls" frank says to the man getting out the car you lookin for me well im the only one who lives here, i thought this might have been a reference to taxi driver especially as he has a gun pointed at them. also i think in the episode about the selfphosophy guys i think it does have a affect on frank because he does something ive never seen him do in the series, he wears an <a  style='text-decoration: none; border-bottom: 3px double;' href="https://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=22&k=hawaiian%20shirt" onmouseover="window.status='hawaiian shirt'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">hawaiian shirt</a>, now thats a bit out of character for frank as he's usually in quite dull colors and shirts. this might of been brought up already i dont know (apologies if have). also why is peters mastache cut that short seeing in one episode he used to have a big bushey mastache hay-ho.keep ya eyes peeled peeps.

murf's  :grin2:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i noticed that "you talkin to me" quote also, definitely a taxi driver ref, i think peter watts is still the most mysterious character on the show, hes very dedicated to the group, almost fanatically, terry o'quinn has always been a good character actor but his talent really seemed to shine in millenium, i always think of him as peter watts when i see him in another show or movie now,

• 3 weeks later...
Peter Watt's Facial hair is the most amazing thing ever! in fact, 'PETER's TASH' should have it's own place in the credits!!

:signlol:

I would love it. Of course, they'd probably have to have hired an extra barber or something. You wouldn't want such power going to its... er... his... er... head.

It's so strange whenever I see him in movies/TV from before or after MM, and he's either got a full mop of hair, or no hair/no mustache, or some non-Peter combination of the two extremes....

good times.

-nothing :ouro: