Season Three Arrived This Morning!

Rate this topic

Guest WaveCrest

Guest Discopolis

BTW, the press release on R2 Project stated that there would be commentaries for The Innocents, Collateral Damage and Goodbye to All That but other sources indicate that there would only be two commentaries (The Innocents & Collateral Damage) like with the previous seasons. So what's the what, two or three commentaries?

....the information, as it stands now, from my contact at Fox-(U.S./R1) and the info she's emailed, is that there will, in fact, be 3-commentaries for the final season which sits with me just fine and dandy.-(i only wish C.C., as dry as he is, would have done a commentary for "Seven And One".)- But to have 2-commentaries from both L.H. and K.S. is pure heavenly to me. I always enjoyed them together and although i doubt it's the case it would be great if they recorded them together-at the same time and place. ....can anyone confirm this or opine on it?

~se7en :ouro:

BTW, the press release on R2 Project stated that there would be commentaries for The Innocents, Collateral Damage and Goodbye to All That but other sources indicate that there would only be two commentaries (The Innocents & Collateral Damage) like with the previous seasons. So what's the what, two or three commentaries?

Nope, the third commentary doesn't exist. It's not listed on the back of the box and it's nowhere to be found on the last disc. Too bad...

Funnily enough a sticker on the front of the set proclaims "Find out how it all ends!". I wonder how many people they're going to piss off with The X-Files Millennium ending.