"We are all sheperds" New world order prediction?

Rate this topic

I believe "We are all sheperds" is a prediction of colectivism in the so called new we are order. We are not special, we are all sheperds, the 90s are gone, 2000 is waiting for the new world order.  That is the end of the world in Millenium plot. The end of privileges.The combination between god and evil forces into one. The acceptance of evil ir order to gain control. No " good cop vs bad buys anymor"   but collaboration between bad guys and good guys in all aspects of society. That is the ouroborous in my opinion and the foundation of the new world coming.

Edited by donatien

If the ouroboros is the foundation of the NWO, then that's a good thing because it's eating its own tail, and to me, accomplishing very little.  The only way to recognize good is for evil to be present, but that doesn't mean we have to totally accept evil and live with it, but we are suppose to overcome evil with good.  Yes, we are all shepherds, and we are to love and minister to each other, but also we are to "Render to Caesar (NWO) the things that are Caesar's; and to God the things that are God's."  Satan is the god of this world now, but that will not always be the case.

In M. Scott Peck's, "People of the Lie" he states ~

"If we seriously think about it, it probably makes more sense to assume this is a naturally evil world that has somehow been mysteriously contaminated by goodness, rather than the other way around: the mystery of goodness is even greater than the mystery of evil."

Edited by Earthnut
  • Like 1

We are all Shepherds I took to mean we are all responsible for helping eachother.  Shepherds protect the sheep, lead the flock....look for the lost lambs... etc...  I believe it meant we have  to look out for eachother in the coming bad times, and fight the wolves trying to take the flock.

On 5/22/2018 at 10:53 AM, seesthru said:

We are all Shepherds I took to mean we are all responsible for helping each other.  Shepherds protect the sheep, lead the flock....look for the lost lambs... etc...  I believe it meant we have  to look out for each other in the coming bad times, and fight the wolves trying to take the flock.

We are the Lord's shepherds, but there are others.  "Wolves" is another name for a shepherd, but of the evil kind.

https://www.godfire.net/Darlene_Luke/shepherds.htm

Edited by Earthnut
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, seesthru said:

Wolves are predators.

Yes they are.  National Geographic states, "Wolves are legendary because of their spine-tingling howl."  What I thought was interesting is "They are known to roam large distances, perhaps 12 miles in a single day."  And, "A single animal can consume 20 pounds of meat at a sitting."  That's a lot.

Oh yes, the wolves in human skin, the worst kind.  To me they are  a psychopaths.  They barely have emotions, and usually never feel any guilt, self-doubt, or remorse.  They do experience negative feelings like anger, jealousy, etc.