Welcome Jebus!

Guest lonegungrrly1121

Guest lonegungrrly1121

hey Jebus, welcome to TTWWA :starwars:

It took you long enough to find us you bloon :fishslaphim!: but better late than never :clapping: (it's ok, I'm not being mean I know him lol)

see ya in the other threads :iluvyou:

Guest jebus

WOW! I'm Loved. Thanks for the welcome.

And as for the name... It was one I adopted in my College years where I started my own religion. I have the certificate to prove it! (kind of my own Selfosophy!!!!) :bigsmile:

Well i'm going browsing and leaving my opinions. lol. byee!

P.S. MILLENNIUM RULES!!!!

Guest jebus

Well.... where do I start? i was basically a school nerd who nobody liked. Spent most of my school years being mocked and bullied.... but as soon as I went in to college with the same people who mocked me I showed them who I really was. I gave them help and i showed them values. They came to respect me and I was kind of a mentor to them. I showed them how much fun they could have and taught them so much. I was even told I could be the guy who writes fortunes for fortune cookies! So they dubbed me Jebus. I tought them to worship beer! lol. and many other things. I was often asked "why were we so mean to you" and I honestly didn't know. But they love me now and I made a lot of great friends because of it.

Sounds really gushy but it's true. So much so that at my Leavers night my head of sixth form presented me with a certificate for creating my own religion.

There you have it. My own religion. Let me know if you wanna be a Jebite and I'll swear you in.

The terms are simple:-

- Believe what you want to

- Respect each other and yourself

- Have fun

- Love Beer

- And love millennium :oneeyedwinK