Talk About A Frozen Asset....

Rate this topic

Guest blondton13

Guest fledgling666

ida jumped over the counter and kicked he a$$ with my other nine fingers, can still make a decent fist.........

Guest blondton13
ida jumped over the counter and kicked he a$$ with my other nine fingers, can still make a decent fist.........

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! :clapping:

A customer at a frozen custard place refused to return a cut off finger he found in his dish, preventing it from being reattached! For full story, click this link:Customer Refuses to Return Custard Worker's Finger to be Reattached

He was so concerned about having proof to sue, he didn't want to return the goods. What an a$$hole!!! :angry:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

im sure it was on the advice of his lawyer who will be shortly filing suit for some ridiculous amount of money...

Guest blondton13
It may have been beyond the point that it could be re-attatched so except for sentimental reasons.. there would be no reason to return it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Actually, it mentions in the article that there was time to reattach the finger...but the customer refused. Take a minute to read it~it shocked me!! :oneeyedwinK

Some people will do anything for a bit of money! Remember, fellow TIWWA's.......coffee is hot! It may burn if you spill it on your body!! HAHAHHA

Actually, it mentions in the article that there was time to reattach the finger...but the customer refused. Take a minute to read it~it shocked me!!  :oneeyedwinK

Some people will do anything for a bit of money! Remember, fellow TIWWA's.......coffee is hot! It may burn if you spill it on your body!! HAHAHHA

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

we had a similar incident in my home town, with a city council member nonetheless speaking of hot coffee, he purchases a cup of HOT chocolate from braums then spilled it in his lap, he then attempted to sue braums because their hot chocolate was too hot?????? the newspapers reported that the judge actually laughed in court as he dismissed the case, the guy was soon thereafter voted out of office and moved out of town....lol

Guest jebus

Thats ridiculous. Surely there would have been enough people to witness and testify to it. Plus the evidence of reattatching the finger also! Insane. No need for someone to lose their finger over that. Shocking.

• 1 month later...
Guest kath
Thats ridiculous. Surely there would have been enough people to witness and testify to it. Plus the evidence of reattatching the finger also! Insane. No need for someone to lose their finger over that. Shocking.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hang on,

Wouldn't they have noticed that the finger was missing before the custard was served, (by the amount of blood that was being tossed about?) if it fell into the stuff, then hey, ya don't serve it to the customers!! eeewww...

(would you like a side of finger with your slurpy?)

:fool::clapping: :grin: :clapping::fool::rofl:

I mean, heck, when I wacked my thumb while making a chefs salad for the customers I stopped everything I was doing and screamed alot. (fortunatly my customers were nursing students) and they had the sense to toss the salad in the dust bin, (just a little too much blood to be washed off.)

Nothing to be re attached, just bandaged up, but, heck I was screaming in pain.

don't you think someone would have noticed, unless when it was lopped off that it went FLYING across the room and PLOP into the custard!

eww,,,

Yeah, well, at least time when this customer was given the finger it was from the restaraunt, and not like the lady who brought one in to put in her chili-with out bringing it up to proper tempature... (remember- wendys chili is served at 160*)

kath