Nervous Neophyte

Many kind thanks to all and just about the warmest welcome I have received from any message board ever (and there have been many, some gone and many dwindling: it's nice to find one so vibrant).

As for the Matroyshka mention: The scene where Hoover unveils the ouroborous stunned me upon first viewing and, which isn't difficult, confused me. I had established a personal belief that the Millennium Group (in entirety) had enjoyed a checkered past of much antiquity and the more I delved into the groups history the more I found contradictions and intimations especially between the final two seasons. I jotted down these ideas sometime ago (in possibly the worst handwriting known to man) and have begun to type them (one-finger-like) and would love to post them for your dissemination now that I've found some people who care enough to read them.

Once again, many thanks for your hand of friendship.

Best wishes to all.

• Elders (Admins)

I can honestly say we have a warm friendly bunch here at TIWWA! There's a few bad apples just like on any other community based website, we've even had a few stay for a couple weeks who have a major egotistical or attitude problem and find they can't take part in a website of this nature which is a shame. We're a good bunch at heart though and its always nice to see new Members welcomed aboard. May I say how much I love your banner and avatar - nice work! :clapping:

Guest arcanamundi
I had established a personal belief that the Millennium Group (in entirety) had enjoyed a checkered past of much antiquity

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

A checkered past indeed! I wonder how long the Owl and Rooster factions have been in the Group. The Roosters' eschatology seems based on Christian prophecy, while the Owls' secular eschatology is based on science forbidden by the Christian establishment (they smuggled out Galileo's proof while he was under house arrest - which would have been the 1630's A.D. -according to what they told Lara in 'Owls'. So did the Millennium Group evolve out of Christianity or is it older than Christianity itself? My guess is they were present at the millennium before the present one -- as implied by HoSS (Hand of St. Sebastian), but probably not earlier than the 'first' millennium, based on Christian reckoning.

As you can see, I've thought way too much about this :wtf: but I assure you I too am a normal person! :tongue:

Excuse me but now I have to go calculate the number of angels that can dance on the head of a pin!

This is who we are! :grin:

Many thanks for your kind words regarding my sig and avatar. It was my first attempt with Abode Photoshop and unfortunately I had to use one of those 'idiot's guide to making a signature' tutorial but I am pleased with the outcome. I desperately wanted something 'Lara' who I miss almost as terribly as Millennium itself. Without sounding too awe struck I have to say the look, format and operation of this message board is truly stunning - it is incomprehensible to me to imagine the hours of dedication that have gone in to its formation and upkeep. Quite, quite remarkable.

I have just about finished my thoughts of the Millennium Group/Owls/Roosters/J Edgar Hoover rant and hope to put it somewhere suitable on the board today. It is by no means perfect, clever or in anyway correct but when you have too many Millennium Moments (those thinking about nothing else type day-dreams) then this is the result..

Angels on a pin eh? I never agreed with the 'official' answer on that. Would have meant that during the Annunciation, Mary was equipped with an extremely powerfull microscope and that's too Von Daniken even for me.

Best wishes as always.