Storm In China

Rate this topic

Guest fledgling666

Guest fledgling666

well, i think it's worth mentioning just for the fact that the storm was a rainstorm/sandstorm/snowstorm all in one and that 15 people died in it. other than that, it isn't significant, but being that this is a Millennium site, i figured that paying attention to items of possible millennial significance was a given and being that this storm is a freak storm, it has the possibility of being of millennial significance, at least in my book.

• Elders (Admins)

I read your link and it sounds like an incredible experience to live through. Talking of Biblical, I need to make sure I'm recording Revelations which just started on Sky!

well, i think it's worth mentioning just for the fact that the storm was a rainstorm/sandstorm/snowstorm all in one and that 15 people died in it. other than that, it isn't significant, but being that this is a Millennium site, i figured that paying attention to items of possible millennial significance was a given and being that this storm is a freak storm, it has the possibility of being of millennial significance, at least in my book.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks, fledgling. Sometimes, when someone just posts a link, & doesn't say anything, I tend to wonder what's going on. And, a lot of people won't even bother to click on the link if there is no explanation in the post.

You're very right. This is rather interesting and Millenniumistic, now that you mention it. I was just busy being depressed at the loss of life here. Thanks for clearing that up for us.