The X-files Mythology Dvds

Rate this topic

Guest Regan MacNeil

Guest Regan MacNeil

I was just wondering if they are worth buying. I have all 9 season sets but I know the Mythology sets have some new special features (and they're only like $30). Mostly I was wondering if the "Threads of the Mythology" documentary was any good. Also, how long is the documentary?

Guest SouthernCelt
From what I've read, they are selected episodes following a particular line of the shows mythology such as all episodes about the Black Oil.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes, that's what I've read as well. Apparently these are relatively new releases with little advance hype, perhaps because they're still pushing the seasonal collections.

• 1 month later...
Guest Regan MacNeil

So, has anyone bought one of these yet? I'm really curious about the "Threads of Mythology" documentary included in the set, but I'm afraid it's only going to be some stupid, 5 minute thing where Carter just explains what happens in the episodes.

Guest Frank L.
So, has anyone bought one of these yet? I'm really curious about the "Threads of Mythology" documentary included in the set, but I'm afraid it's only going to be some stupid, 5 minute thing where Carter just explains what happens in the episodes.

I haven't bought it either, (I have all the seasons already), but I'm really curious about this documentary too. And Chris Carters commentary on "Duane Barry". I hope someone will put a transcript of it on the net soon!

Guest 19:19

i have never seen the documentary but if you have all nine seasons i wouldn't do it. i guess $30 after spending around $900 for the seasons isn't really a big deal, though.