Milennium Dvd Covers

Rate this topic

Guest zombieromero

Guest zombieromero

Good find Zeus, I won't be picking that up, I got my collectors box to put them in. It'll probably be the same box I have which I sent off for because I guess its cheaper to make a small box for the M-Lock cases then make a large box for the original fold-out ones.

:ouro:

Guest ZeusFaber

Most likely.

I've always wondered what that collectors box was like. Are there any images of the artwork?

• Elders (Admins)
Personally, I prefer fold-out DigiPacks (used for the original XF releases) rather than M-Lock cases (used for MM R2 and the repackaged XF sets).

I have all the XF seasons in their original form, and that's what I'm happy with.

You may be interested to know that in R2 there will be a "Complete Series Collection" (59 Discs) for TXF due for release this Halloween.

Hhhm, that would make a nice Xmas present! Any idea on price?

Guest ZeusFaber

Amazon.co.uk currently have it the cheapest at £149.99.

Not bad value if you don't own any of the sets already. It works out at just under £17 per season.

Guest Kolchak
Amazon.co.uk currently have it the cheapest at £149.99.

Not bad value if you don't own any of the sets already.  It works out at just under £17 per season.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I wonder if they will put a package like that together for us in the states. I haven't picked up any seasons yet because of the price. I'll have to start checking around.

Guest ZeusFaber

Amazon.com have had this listed for quite some time, but I don't think it's a special collection, just another way for Amazon to sell them:

https://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detai...?v=glance&s=dvd

It's not all that good value at $629 either.

Somehow I doubt that the Complete Series will be re-release in any form in R1. You seem to be getting these new Mythology Collections instead, which aren't available in any other region.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest Ashitaka
oops. i meant the new little box set thingys. they all have different artwork. it just so happens that i could only afford season 2. its very silly really, seen as i have the DVD's the videos and now the smaller dvd box sets... but waht can i say? im obsessed :D

Haha I'm lucky not to be the only one. I had x-f season 1-9 original R1 release but bought the "Evidence Box" (containing all seasons) in the UK while visiting London really just because the box is sooo cool (and that word "evidence" just hooked me as x-f diehard haha).

back to topic, I really like the UK-Boxset with all 3 season because it just spots the MillenniuM logo and the Font, very nicely done. But as it was much more expensive than buying all 3 seasons seperately I had a go at the second option...