Frank's Neighbour In The X-files

Rate this topic

Guest Frank L.

Guest Frank L.

Did anybody notice that Don Mackey, who plays Jack Meredith, Frank Blacks neighbour, appears in The X-Files episode "Beyond The Sea". He plays the prison

warden. He is only in it two times, together a total of maybe 10 seconds, but I thought it was funny to see.

Guest Frank L.

I didn't want to start a new topic on this one, but Don Mackey also appears in another X-Files episode: The Host. Again he's in it for about 10 seconds. He plays Charlie, the guy in the Sewage Processing Plant that discovers the Flukeman.

He must be a cheap and willing actor!

• 4 months later...
Guest The Mikado

I've just finished watching X-Files seasons 4 & 5 which feature at least half a dozen actors who also appeared in Millenium. The actress who plays Lara Means appears in the X-Files episode 'The Field Where I Died' in season 4 for example.

I've just finished watching X-Files seasons 4 & 5 which feature at least half a dozen actors who also appeared in Millenium. The actress who plays Lara Means appears in the X-Files episode 'The Field Where I Died' in season 4 for example.

Ahhhhhh........... a personal favorite........and a testiment to her talent as an actess.

• Elders (Admins)

Out of interest (for anyone interested!), the new episode and credits guide that Libby and I are working on lists all occurances where an actor/actress/crewmember appears in any other 1013 production so you won't miss any or can check back.