Brittany's Brother.....

Rate this topic

I guess the acting runs in the family.....Avery Tiplady, he plays Peter in The 4400.

He also has a part in a upcoming movie Capote, its the story of Truman Capote researching his book In Cold Blood a true story about a murder in Kansas

Guest zombieromero

Cool! Britney needs to get back into acting ASAP. I guess she has to finish with school and stuff first though.

:ouro:

I guess the acting runs in the family.....Avery Tiplady, he plays Peter in The 4400.

He also has a part in a upcoming movie Capote, its the story of Truman Capote researching his book In Cold Blood a true story about a murder in Kansas

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks for the info Joe.. I have to check that out... I have been avoiding the show as another run of the mill alien 'we look like you but aren't' show.

Guest zombieromero

The 4400 is a very intelligent show and if you watch the first series your in for a surprise which will shock you. I won't spoil it but lets just say that the "aliens" aren't what they seem.