Antipas

Rate this topic

• Elders (Moderators)

Surely someone has noticed the following detail in ”Antipas” before, and I did make a search here before writing this, but couldn’t find any previous posts about this alarm clock. (Please, be patient with me, I’m still learning to use the search engine efficiently..)

In the beginning of the rape nightmare scene you can see Frank’s digital alarm clock on the bedside table. The digits are 2:13.

This refers to the Revelations, chapter 2, verse 13. Frank actually mentions the Revelations earlier in the episode when discussing the case with someone (Emma, I think).

Can’t really quote the verse here because I don’t have the English-language Bible, and I think it would be quite frustrating for you if I quoted it in Finnish. :oneeyedwinK It’s about Antipas, of course.

Love,

dontbesodark

Surely someone has noticed the following detail in ”Antipas” before, and I did make a search here before writing this, but couldn’t find any previous posts about this alarm clock. (Please, be patient with me, I’m still learning to use the search engine efficiently..)

In the beginning of the rape nightmare scene you can see Frank’s digital alarm clock on the bedside table. The digits are 2:13.

This refers to the Revelations, chapter 2, verse 13. Frank actually mentions the Revelations earlier in the episode when discussing the case with someone (Emma, I think).

Can’t really quote the verse here because I don’t have the English-language Bible, and I think it would be quite frustrating for you if I quoted it in Finnish. :oneeyedwinK It’s about Antipas, of course.

Love,

dontbesodark

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Revelations, chapter 2, verse 13...

"I know where you live, in the place where Satan is enthroned, and that you still hold firmly to my name, and did not disown your faith in me even when my faithful witness, Antipas, was killed among you, where Satan lives."

- The New Jerusalem Bible: Reader's Edition

• Elders (Moderators)

Warm thanks to you, Maxx Blackwell!

(I think someone has quoted the verse here before in a post about Antipas, but I didn't have time to search for it yesterday, sorry.)

Love,

dontbesodark