It Wont Be Long Now.

Rate this topic

Guest MillenniumIsBliss

Guest MillenniumIsBliss

Well, I finally ordered season 3 on DVD today on Amazon.com. I got the Chinese version a few months back, but had to buy a new DVD player to watch it, and then the new player took a crap after only one viewing, so I am chomping at the bit to get the real thing, and to have the region one edition to add to my collection with S1 and S2. For those who are thinking about picking it up, Amazon.com is taking pre-orders for a very reasonable $42. I spent so much money the past two months that I had 2 $25 gift cards from my Amazon.com Visa, so I was able to pick up season 3, Blair Witch 2 on DVD for $4.97, and round it off with a CD single by Tori Amos for $3.49. The grand total out of my pocket after the $50 in gift cards was only like 45 cents with free super saver shipping. Thats a lot of entertainment for less than 50 cents!! After only one viewing several months ago, the excitement of getting the new DVDs will be almost as great as when I got S1 and S2.

not sure if you live in US or not but usually Best Buy has MM below $40 and by the way i love Tori Amos........Corn Flake Girl......GOD..........Sorta Fairytale

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I will be at Walmart getting my copy. . . . .. I can hardly wait. The reason I found this web site is because I never saw the last few episodes and was searching the net for info. My MLLM is incomplete.

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
not sure if you live in US or not but usually Best Buy has MM below $40 and by the way i love Tori Amos........Corn Flake Girl......GOD..........Sorta Fairytale

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wow, I can't believe that Best Buy is that cheap. That's a steal!! I have found that if I am buying new music, I can head straight for Best Buy, and I can buy with confidence, knowing that I'm getting the CD for the cheapest price in town, or at least a very competitive price. Lucky for me I had those gift cards burning a hole in my pocket at just the right time, but if I didn't, I would just skip Amazon.com and get it at Best Buy and avoid the wait. Being that I used the super saver shipping, I would not be shocked if I have a two week wait before I get S3.

Guest MillenniumIsBliss

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

PS, yes, Tori is probably my favorite artist. She is to music what Frank Black is to great television dramas.