Fall, The Best Time To Watch Millennium.

Rate this topic

Guest Sanitarium

Guest Sanitarium

I love watching Millennium in the Fall. It just feels right. It's cool outside, the leaves are turning color and you just kick back and watch a bunch of Millennium. It fits the shows atmosphere well.

Guest Frank L.

Yes, I agree completely. I watched the pilot when it was freezing outside, a few years back, so I'll always associate the pilot (and the first few episodes) with cold weather. So the fall, and the winter are the best times to watch MM for me.

• Elders (Admins)

Yes indeed! Autumn is perfect for Millennium, my favourite time of the year and you summed it up just right!

Of course you can't top watching The Curse of Frank Black on Halloween night although it means going out of sync unless you schedule it right!

Guest zombieromero

Sanitarium, its threads like these which make my day, thank you!

Yeah I love watching Millennium in the fall, especially if its raining outside. I love watching them at night but I also like watching them if its a very rainy afternoon and the sky is really grey, however getting an afternoon off work is easier said than done.

Winter is a good time to watch Millennium, I just love it when I look outside and see that the snow is coming down really fast, and I'm inside nice and warm in front of the fire watching Millennium!

Guest noonien soong

I never thought about it, but you are absolutely right!

It is better to watch when it is grey outside, and you can see people just are depressed because of the weather. It puts me in an Mellinnium spirit, hehe

Also my moode and feelings are very different when it is autumn or winter time, and that is by way the perfect time for me to watch a show like Mellinnium, as it reflects my feelings and makes the experience way better.

I also find it better to watch in nighttimes. Especially if the sky is covered with stars (My God, its full of stars).

Unfortunately (or fortunately depending on your perspective) we don't get much of a fall or winter down here in Miami. It's this time of the year which makes me ponder whether I'll stay here after I finish my degree. That said, it is a gorgeous city. When I was in upstate NY, there was clearly an effect of SAD due to the constant flux of gray days.

Vv

But yes, I would concur that MM would be amazing with the leaves turning outside.

Guest zombieromero

I think Millennium does a wonderful job of creating an atmosphere that just makes you feel involved when watching them. This can be further enhanced if the mood in or around where you are watching it is in keeping with the show.

And before any wise guys say it, no I don't mean you have to have bodies and books on the occult laying around your living room! Lol!

I love watching Millennium in the Fall. It just feels right. It's cool outside, the leaves are turning color and you just kick back and watch a bunch of Millennium. It fits the shows atmosphere well.

great point zombie, i like to open the windows late at night and light a couple of candles, getting ready to put out halloween decorations next week, i love this time of year.