This Weeks Episode

Rate this topic

ABC is airing Pirates of The Carribean.........i am still getting screwed again
Joe..whats going on in St. Louis? No NS for two weeks? hey, next week i hear they are showing the ice skating pairs championships followed by the World Series of Cricket directly from England...its supposed to be a nailbiter, as Westham United looks to upset Ipswitch in a barnburner...hey, keep us posted, will ya?

LOL...

The Fourth Horseman...

Guest SouthernCelt
Joe..whats going on in St. Louis? No NS for two weeks? hey, next week i hear they are showing the ice skating pairs championships followed by the World Series of Cricket directly from England...its supposed to be a nailbiter, as Westham United looks to upset Ipswitch in a barnburner...hey, keep us posted, will ya?

LOL...

The Fourth Horseman...

O-o-o-h! That's mean! :nahah: Joe's obviously having withdrawal trauma so be nice.

O-o-o-h! That's mean! :nahah: Joe's obviously having withdrawal trauma so be nice.
SC...I am sure Joe knows i am jesting...i would expect the same if i were in his situation...I dont know why the power that be do this kind of stuff..it only serves to aggravate...

4TH..

Guest SouthernCelt
I think the airing of Pirates isnt just a local broadcast, everyone check your guides i am curious to know

No, it's not local. I guess it's network 'cause it's on here in Mississippi too.

I think the airing of Pirates isnt just a local broadcast, everyone check your guides i am curious to know
Well Joe..we arent going to be getting it out here on the West Coast either..not a good sign for a new show to be pre-empted for something else...