Millennium is DEAD!

Rate this topic

Guest Blue

Thats it. I can't take it anymore. Ive been patient, nice, and except for the occansional bashing of the moron Fox exec's, I think I have waited long enough! I demand that Fox make up their moronic minds RIGHT the freak now! Either release Millennium on dvd, or don't, just let us know NOW! I will gladly buy the complete run from Dave, (se7en), and be done with it. I dont want to purchase the entire series to then find out Fox has decided to produce season 1, with all this neat stuff, that I wouldnt get on Dave's dvd's.

I DEMAND AN ANSWER NOW FOX! :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

Produce some results now Fox or face the music! I mean come on, with the CRAP that you guys put on your network, Im sure you all have boat loads of free time to help us out!

Next season on Fox. New reality programs.

Bob's intestinal back-up!

Most talented homeless guy!

Feces: waste or art?

Best dressing cival employee!

Blowing up vegtables!

Worlds Fastest Busboy!

and finally!

A day in the life of YOUR PLUMBER!

........(sniff)-(sniff)-i like to think we offer "neat" stuff. :cry:

:cry:

~se7en :ouro:

~(actually,though it's nothing huge or anything,i've been thinking of speaking with gra and seeing if we can't get ALL the trailers and interviews together and then transfer them to dvd-r for all past/present/future customers)~   when i can speak to graham i may even do a poll here to see if members would be interested in a "BONUS-DVD OF EXTRAS".)~  we'll see.

~peace blue. -(and i DO hear your pain as i'd pay almost anything to have every ep in 16x9 w/audio commentary,making of,etc,etc.)-

....and be sure to catch the new fox special: "WHY WE HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO GET A CONSISTENT 5-SHARE ON FRIDAY'S AT 9-P.M. SINCE MAY/99"...next week on "FUX-ED UP"!  :O

• Elders (Admins)

Next season on Fox. New reality programs.

Bob's intestinal back-up!

Most talented homeless guy!

Feces: waste or art?

Best dressing cival employee!

Blowing up vegtables!

Worlds Fastest Busboy!

and finally!

A day in the life of YOUR PLUMBER!

LOL!

I recall a certain episode of Fox's The Simpson's (I'm sure M&W had an interest in this!) where they poked fun at the crapola on the Networks such as "People Who Look Like Things"!  :p

• 2 weeks later...

You guys want dvd's...I'd bee glad to just finaly have them all on VHS!  We should harrass FX until they put it back on at 1a.m.!!!     I only have a blessed 16 episodes on tape!!! :cry:

I feel so deprived... :down:

:ouro:

• 1 month later...
Guest TheSunKing1972
........(sniff)-(sniff)-i like to think we offer "neat" stuff. :cry:

:cry:

~se7en :ouro:

hehe, I actually did this when I saw it :rofl:

Guest TheSunKing1972
anyway.....I'd think a real MillenniuM fan would take what he could get now....and get more later. (buy 7's DVD's & Fox when they are released....AND THEY WILL BE RELEASED!) :thankx-big: