No Episode Reviews yet?

Rate this topic

......we plan on starting ours in late april when we start our yearly viewing of the full-run.  BTW: now you know how i feel about the dusty,creaky ole memorial :cry:

~se7en :ouro:

• Elders (Admins)

Roger that mate! The Memorial should stand though, wouldn't be fair to those who have contributed to it. Denise told me in a PM you were planning to start watching MLM again from the beginning in April. Great plan. I'll do the same!

Gra. :ouro:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Polaroid Stalker

Hey, Graham

If you wanna check out the Stalker's Reviews on MillenniuM, Season Two, please check them out!

-- The Stalker :cool:

I've started re-watching the few episodes I have on tape on the 13th.  (seemed fitting)  But it won't last long, since I only have 16 episodes on tape! :cry: I watched "Walkaout" last night, & remembered why I used to have insomnia, when it was still on at 1am!  Every time, I know what's coming, and it can still unnerve me!  I remember when I saw it for the first time...It was summer, and I had my windows and doors open, to let in the cool night air....I have 3 African Pygmy Goats as pets, and one of them has a bell on her coller.  I think she had an itch, or something, and started rubing against a metal water trough.  All I heard was the sound of a BODY BEING DRAGGED ALONG A METAL ROOF, FOLLOWED BY *GINGLE GINGLE* from her bell.  It scared the @$^* out of me and I didn't sleep at all that night!

pretty silly, hunh? :grin2:

:ouro: Erin :ghostface: Raven Wolf

.......nah,it's not silly at all raven wolf!     to this day everytime i watch certain eps i am left emotionaly ragged and depleted. especialy the eps "kingdom come","weeds","lamentation"- :gaba: ,"P.P.T.D." and especialy "seven and one" as that involves a little scene of being buried alive in a coffin- :ghostface: !!!     ...there are others of course but as myself and "&one"-(my wife)-get ready to watch the full run again in about 10-14-days those are the eps/scenes that spring to mind.

~se7en :ouro:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Elders (Admins)
I got my review done for "A Single Blade of Grass", and will put my review of "A Room With No View" in a minute!

RAVEN WOLF :ouro:

Really enjoyed that "Room with a View" re-view.

I missed that connection with gehenna beofre.

Thanks for pointing it out.

Gra.