Found this on E-Bay

Rate this topic

Guest strich

Guest strich

I know this can't be authentic, but I found it when doing a search on X-Files Box sets.

Millennium Box Set

Also, can anyone suggest an X-files box set.  I'm not a fanatic, but I really enjoy the show and think it'd be great to own the sets, but not sure if it's worth the money.  Maybe search for a used set?  Any suggestions would be appreciated.

• Elders (Admins)

Aaarrggghh! It's the return of Mr Hong Kong as Se7enand1 like to call him!

This is the much fabled Japanese set rising from the ashes again. Save your money and contact Se7enand1 instead.

You can read an indepth review here or an analysis here

Regards,

Graham.

Guest Dixon

There's a thread elsewhere in this topic on this subject.  The question comes up very often.  These box sets have been the subject of much discussion in recent months.  I picked up my own set sometime last year.  Check out the Millennial Abyss article regarding them for further facts and analysis...

The Japanese DVDs

.......ahhh the dude who simply cannot admit that he is a bootlegger. it's actually quite freeing to just come out say it,like we did/do.  

BTW: i have also heard from some of our customers that sometimes the image on -("hong kong's discs)-will block-up and then freeze. this would make sense as DVD-R media has recently been found NOT be compatible with any sort of disc labeling. with many players,though not all, the adhesive under the labeling cuases excessive heat build-up and players that have little,or no vents/venting will invariable come across this problem. dvd-r specific labels are supposed to be coming out this year,if they are not out already. for us it was simply not worth the risk of continuing to label the discs,hence the wondeful case inserts we now in it's stead. since then we've had ZERO problems anymore with heat build-up issues.

....since i learned that S1 was released in it's entirety on tape it does seem more and more likely,as the previous elder's review opined,that the eps are sourced from the the tapes. this makes more and more sense as when the jap-lasers first came out they were not hard to obtain,including S-2/most of S3.  shame he/they-(though i'm pretty sure it's just one "HE")-has to be so blatantly dishonest about all this. -(the number of sets he sold makes me think that the press must have been salivating over getting this set for quite some time :no: ?  :gaba: )

we hope to be back on ebay,under a new username,with a month. so those who wish the protection ebay affords  can have it.

~se7en :ouro:

• 4 weeks later...
Guest dylan1371

Guys,

I did a search on eBay, and didn't find it.  Any suggestions?  I'd love to have a copy of this DVD until the real deal comes out.

I JUST WANT TO JUMP IN HERE and say that if you go with Se7enand1 it will be impossible for you to be disappointed. His service is a light at the end of a very dark and very long tunnel since Fox has basically turned it's back this gem of a show. Thanks again to Se7enand1 for helping me make Millennium live forever( in Dvd format no less :rofl: )

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest alkiguy1

Hi,

I am new here but a long time fan of millennium...especially Season 2!

I have been searching for a DVD set on Season 2 and then discovered the project by se7enand1

I have tried to e-mail se7enand1 and haven't heard anything back from him/her.

I would be VERY INTERESTED in getting the Season 2 DVD set.

Please contact me with HOW TO ORDER (I have PayPal) at my personal e-mail alkiguy1@comcast.net or alkiguy1@msn.com

Thank You!!!

Glen Boyd

4450 39th SW

Seattle WA 98116

USA

Guest Second Coming
Se7en usually takes awhile to respond through e-mail(from my experience anyway). I'm not sure what the reason is. But my guess would be it's from sorting through all his e-mail and responding to orders and questions and I'm sure he's got a life in there somewhere. I know how it is when you want your MM dvds right that very moment. But just try and be patient and he'll get around to you. Also he's on this board so you could send him a private message.