When do you watch MM

Rate this topic

Guest &one

• Elders (Moderators)

My initial viewing of Millennium was rather haphazard - it was a case of catching episodes when I saw they were being aired. So although I ended up having seen quite a number of episodes they were all out of order and muddled between the various seasons. Since I've been downloading them I've watched each episode but even then not in order from the beginning - the first half of season 1 then all of season 2 then the second half of season 1 then all of season 3.

So I'm looking forward to starting from the beginning and working my way through them all in order. But: which order do people watch them in - production or airing order?

Guest fisbin

I was fortunate enough to have begun watching Millennium from the very beginning, its original run on FUX. (sp) I did not miss one episode. My wife even watched with me (as religiously as she was able) Friday nights really meant something special back then (96,97 & 98)...I so looked forward to the dramatic climax I just knew would occur for the 99 season...........................................then fox sh*t the bed.

ruined my Fridays; essentiually my whole attitude for television changed the day I learned it was cancelled.

What a damn shame indeed.

But I digress...  

Anyhow - now I watch Millennium very sparingly, almost as if saving it for special occasions...it means that much to me. Am I screwing myself in a way by not watching more often??? Maybe. But as familiarity breeds contempt, I will never put Millennium's place in my world in jeopardy.

I watch Millennium when I find myself "needing it" - and if I can get thru life without that being so often that I will no longer appreciate the show for its unmatched contribution to our society, I shall consider myself...well...rather fortunate.

Wondering inside exactly how much sense that made...

live long & prosper.

fisbin    ???

......hey fisbin,P.M. me when you can. this regards our previous chat. i may have a few ideas/possibilities. ???

~peace,

se7en :ouro:

Guest vlm58

Well, Shepherd and myself, both Millummni from the Virtual IV Season, watch the episodes every Friday in the original order.  Kind of re-lives it all.  

BTW, anybody know what the sign the "Lord High Executioner" wears is?

Regards, -ej

Guest jasminefire
Every once in a while for me too.  Of all the episodes I have on tape, the one I have viewed with greatest frequency is Anamnesis, one of my all-time favorites despite the fact tha Frank Black is completely absent.  (Chalk it up to my deep fascination with Christianity along the lines of the Dead Sea Scrolls rather than any patriarchal fundamentalism.)

• 2 months later...