Repository- Order Of The Dragons Fly

Rate this topic

Guest kath

I don't know if this belongs here, but, its in regard to the real world, and its difficult to explain.

Months ago, I created a free pro board entitled "order of the Dragons Fly. It evolved several times to its current use- which, is, what I would like it to be, as a repository for information.

Let me clarify this.

There are many skills, that people used over the centurys, and some that are almost forgotten. Things like, making your own dyes, and paints, How weavings are made, and the knowledge of gemstones and woods and meanings of things. What Runes are, how they are read, What a gypsy fortune teller can see when you walk in the door. Anchent and forbidden knowledge of religion- with out getting preachy about religion, what is fact and what is fiction.

One of the problems is, that people don't often - look at the source- some take a geocitys account and think that what they read is the truth.

Here is a test. Type in ZEN GARDENS in a search engine. you will find everything from that they are exutives playgrounds to notions of what some students *thought* the gardens were and if you sift throught, you find that there is little practical knowledge about them.

What i am looking for, are people who have knowledge of things, to post this knowledge so that it isn't forgotten. That everyone who decides to join the order will take it to heart, to learn, and to share this knowledge with others.

Growing up, where I did, in the family that I have, perhaps it is unique, and I don't know, if the term Fundimentalist - is the proper term, but, well, I was raised by parents who understood there were more things to heaven and earth than the birds and air, and water and earth. That when someone died, until the gates of heaven were opened, they may chose to rewalk the earth instead of twiddling their thumbs and waiting, which explains, old souls, and new souls- those who believe and can see - and those who have yet to see what walks the earth.

I ask, that if you would want to join, that you would do as a serious member one who will contribute to what the goal is, a learning center, or as one who wishes to learn and will ask questions.

At this time the site is still in its infancy. I have exactly two photos of things that I can't explain and hope to have more posted soon. yes, this site will explore the paranormal, and it will also be a way to learn how to investigate- well, things.

I know, someone had mentioned a "Frank Black School." well, this may not be exactly a school, but rather - a library. part of this is, the what if? what if the power went out tomorrow,? What if, all the things that we do on computers- couldn't happen? People say Well, thats what a back up generator is for... but they are made to run for a few days at best- Who would know how to gather water- how to know what plants are safe to eat ? how to preserve food? how to hunt?

I understand that may sound melodromatic. What if I told you that it was based on a bible prophacy?

"the meek shall inherate the earth."

think about that for a moment.

Ask yourself, who are the meek?

and then ask yourself this.

The Bible has been translated many times, and sometimes changed. An example of what can change with words is between the roman catholic version of the bible, and the lutheran version in the discription of Racheal and Leah. The Lutheren version states, "Leah had weak eyes, but Rachel was lovely in all respect."

The roman cathoilc version states Leah had tender eyes, but Racheal was lovely in all respects."

Now, if your a guy- would you want to marry and find attractive a womans whos best atributes to be that she couldnt see past the end of her nose?

The point is, when they were writing the bibles, prior to guttenburg, it was done by hand. One man stood in a room and read out to the scribes who translated what they heard word for word, and wrote as fast as they could. The statement the meek shall inherit the earth may mean many things, but, if you look at it from this stand point- it makes sense.

The laborors, the people who know farming, and weaving, and the down trodden who have to work with their hands and their backs will be the ones who will survive if something should happen to the way of life as we know it.

Perhaps it was a warning, to remember the skills of old, because they will be needed again.

Many hundreds of years ago, information was passed down from master to journeyman, to apprentice. Sometimes the master would die before everything was learned, other times, well, natural disasters , like Pompii, and the black plague would wipe out the civilzation. Much would be lost and its becoming evident that we could be facing the same thing soon.

I don't know everything. I know *some* things. I know I can't build the site by myself, and I know there is a need for it.

I know that some of you will say, How can this help me *be frank Black?*

There are some doors, that can be opened. Some doors that should be, some that should be locked. that - too - will be part of the site.

You can PM me if your interested.

Kath (aka Sayer)

I have been honored by an invitation from Kath to join this group, and have done so, under the name "dragonfly" as opposed to "RavenWolf", as I am known by here.

I have wondered some of what is mentioned here....not as much from a biblical point of view, but from the perspective of the Native American's, whom I feel a kinship with. Perhaps, as well as a place for the gathering of knowledge, it can also be a gathering of people from different walks of life...different belief systoms, etc. Only the true brave and wise people can stand without judgement amoung people of other faiths. To me, this is part of what it means to be "the meek". "Meek" is not week. It is simple, humble, wise believers in TRUTH.

I also invite anyone interested to join this group.

This is NOT a representative of "This Is Who We Are". Though we share some of the same beliefs/interests that drew us to the show, this is not affiliated with with the "This Is Who We Are" Millennium Message board in any way. :ouroborous:

Guest SouthernCelt
I also invite anyone interested to join this group.

To Kath or RavenWolf, how about posting a link to the board so any of us thinking about joining don't have to go searching?

Hi, Celt.

Not sure if Kath wanted people to PM her for a link or what, so...sorry if I step on any toes, but here's a link.

https://dragonsfly.proboards41.com/index.cgi

I would have preferd the PMs, so that I have an idea who the people are who wished to join,...

But thats ok. I have short feet!

heh

Just put up a section under Dragon Brew... More will be coming- and I would encourage everyone who joins, if you know something- please post-

Thanks

Kath/ Sayer

(yeah! the snow plows just went through!!) Doing the happy dance!