Oroborus Tattoo

Rate this topic

Guest Tammy55

..it seemed very appropriate to put that date in there as our wedding signified a new phase of my life in just about every way. it was a new beginning,so to speak,and a turning point in my life where "slowly" but surely i decided to move on with life after a life altering injury rather stay on the path of self-destruction.

~se7en  :ouro:

Graham, you're RIGHT!  I love BOTH of those tattoos!  Kinda makes me wish I didn't have this aversion to needles.

Dave, great choice of design and date.  You should be proud!

Denise, you're very lucky!

:ouro:THIS IS WHO WE ARE :ouro:

P.S. I guess if I was going to do that, I'd have to have one designed with a Raven and a Wolf, inside of an Ouro, kinda like a dream catcher! :ouro:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Denno
I had thought about this but my wife informed me that she hates tattoos so I'm glad I didn't do it.  Like some others here I have a real problem with needles and like Frank, I have an intense fear of drowning.  Just another link to Frank  :)

• 2 months later...
Guest Zdenius

he he

iam wondering about putting Oroborus tattoo around my navel! yknow what i mean, not too big, not too small. I think it will be really cool!  :thumbsup_big: