New TIWWA user group affiliation

Rate this topic

Guest TheSunKing1972

Guest TheSunKing1972
"The Old Man", can we do this? Please...???   :praying_big: Instead of being an Elder, Owl or Rooster, I would like to be a "Special Consultant"  :eyebrows_big:

Sorry, King.  But the Special Consultant is a designation for a certain kind of TIWWA Admin/Moderator.  Also, take a peek at the way the designations for members are set up.  Click on "Help" button at top of TIWWA.  Then you will see a list of help topics/FAQs... scroll down and you will find one that says: "What is a Candidate? What are Member Titles? How do i get promoted?"  Click on that and it will explain the member titles/designations.  The title names are based on the Group mythology and structure as seen in the series (developed to a certain degree by yours truly for TIWWA!).

You will notice that the titles and number of ouroboroses are earned in proportion to the number of posts that you have.  They are not just ramdomly assigned titles.  TIWWA may be broad and flexible in some respects, but not this one, I'm afraid.

Regards,

Scott

Guest TheSunKing1972
My mistake  :crying_big:  since I have seen that &one is a "Special MillenniuM consultant"  but oh well, maybe one day :praying_big:  :frank_black:

• Elders (Admins)

Thanks Scott for dealing with this query!

As Scott has already said, it's not possible to select your own Member Titles. However I have to thank you for reminding me about the Member Titles.

I have been aware for some time that there was perhaps too larger an interval between some of the 'promotions' and their required number of posts.

As from today I have taken the liberty of introducing 2 new Member Titles and have edited the required number of posts accordingly.

This is revised list of Current Member Titles:

Candidate Level:

Must have over 1 post.

No. of Pips: 1

Initiate Level:

Must have over 50 posts.

No. of Pips: 2

Member Level:

Must have over 100 posts.

No. of Pips: 3

Owl Level:

Must have over 150 posts.

No. of Pips: 4

Rooster Level:

Must have over 250 posts.

No. of Pips: 5

Patron Level:

Must have over 500 posts.

No. of Pips: 6

Elder Level:

Must have over 750 posts.

No. of Pips: 7

Old Man Level:

Must have over 1000 posts.

No. of Pips: 8

Members may notice they are still credited as belonging to the old member title level but they now have the required number of posts under the new system. I'm working on fixing this issue.

For more info see the HELP section.

Regards,

Graham.

Hello   Sun King just wanted to clear something up fpr ya. the ONLY reason I am an elder is because I am se7enand1 wife. { I guess sometimes it is who you know  :eyebrows_big:  :wink_big: }  :sorry-big: about the confusion. I would also like to say Iam glad to see you are enjoying yourself here. I also love the fact that you are bringing up all the old post. Have fun.

Denise {&one also known as Lucy  :devil01: sometimes  :eyebrows_big: }

• Elders (Admins)
Members may notice they are still credited as belonging to the old member title level but they now have the required number of posts under the new system. I'm working on fixing this issue.

I am advised that the correct and updated Member Title will display once a Member posts again.

Regards,

Graham.

Guest TheSunKing1972
It's cool &One, I just though it would be cool since I hate "The Group" about as much as Frank did :smily_tooth_big:  Really the reason I posted that was because I thought you actually got to choose which division of the group you wanted to be in.

I just want to echo &one's remarks about King drumming up old threads and adding fresh posts to them!  Great job!  Really adds more to the board and we all have a chance to rehash, reflect, and perhaps reconsider certain things about MLM, etc.  It also gives folks another chance to post on those threads that perhaps we thought we might get back to when we have more time, etc.  Or to post in ones that perhaps previously didn't hold interest for you, etc.  Excellent!

Also, I know &one was joking around earlier in this thread.  However, I just want to take the opportunity to say that the position of Special Millennium Consultant actually is a certain kind of Admin/Moderator.  She might not be involved in the maintence, operations, modifications, updates, creations of new forums, etc.

However, she does have access to certain areas of TIWWA witch are designated compartmentalized and require Blue Level Access clearances :wink_big: for untilization of certain TIWWA facilities.  And she does a lot of behind the scenes suggesting, motivating, and advising for which she was designated as a Special Millennium Consultant, which fits perfectly her role in relation to TIWWA. In addition she provides endless ass-busting and relentless ass-kicking!!! :duh_big::plaster_big: to the rest of us Elders and The Old Man!  And if anyone had any doubt that the Group had been infiltrated by Legion, you may lay aside you doubts!  Believe me, &one often morphs into Lucy Butler! :devil01:

Great idea, Graham, adding in the Owl/Rooster levels just before Patron, as it was during Owls/Roosters that the "level of Patron" was mentioned by the Elder!  Good show!  I see someone has been studying their Group mythology!  :yes_big:

It also makes the stages more attainable... gives more frequent messure of progress, which is very important when you have an eye to minding "the responsibility of the responsibility..."  :wink_big:

This is who we are.

:thankx-big: Scott I have some big shoes to fill trying to be Lucy. Seeing as I have to keep you all in line  :wink_big: I must say I really enjoy being Lucy  :devil01:  :eyebrows_big:

{Sometimes} This Is Who We Are  Lucy/ Denise/ &one :devil01:

.....SCOTT,as regards &one's endless "ass-busting",please be advised that after near 17-years i no longer HAVE an ass in the traditional sense. in fact you could now use my ass as a mini coffee table...or perhaps a mini-hassock......or perhaps a slightly uncomfortable paper-shredder...........but i digress! :ghostface:

~se7en :ouro:  :p