Spooky, disgusting, frightening, or...?

Rate this topic

Guest SouthernCelt

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
Guest Doll
And another...

Mystery Disease

It's characterized by the sensation of bugs crawling over you and sores sprouting tiny fibers from them.

i had heard of this maybe 2 / 3 yrs ago. i don't know anyone who has it but i do know what it's like to be severly itchy. i've had contact dermatitis & reactions to dishwashing soap to which otc med's do absolutely nothing to relieve. if you think constant itchiness can't make you so miserable that your bp shoots up, that you c/d wind up scratching your skin 'off,' and that you think you might be going crazy - you're horribly wrong. it's torture. no matter how you scratch as soon as you stop the itchiness is back. there is no, not scratching - so don't even suggest it. i've been there & actually went the ER @ charity one night. my bp was 196/92-> from being itchy! insanity!!!

there's no way i w/d want to experience sensations of bugs crawling under my skin!