Lance at Monster Mania Convention May 16th-19th

Rate this topic

Guest The Black Lodge

Guest Mr Noir

WOW really cool!!! :wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:

I'd LOVE to go... but unfortunately I'm living in Germany. That's bad enough! :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Guest Janset

Same here,I live in France :doh:

I hope some MM fans will be there in order to have pics and interviews reports! :w00t:

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Same here,I live in France :doh:

I hope some MM fans will be there in order to have pics and interviews reports! :w00t:

Dang, it seems like all the fun stuff like that is in the New York area. I live in Michigan, so it would be concievable, but time restrictions and milage restrictions on my leased car will prevent me from going. In addition to Lance, it would be a lot of fun to see some of the other guests. If Sarah-Jane Redmond or Kristen Cloke were going to be there, I have have to reconsider. :devil:

Guest ___ L@the_of_Heaven___
Lance will be appearing for the entire three days of the annual 'Monster-Mania-con' May 16th-19th 2006

Follow the link for further details!

https://www.monstermania.net/Convention5MayGuests2006.htm

Apologies mods if this has already been posted elsewhere on the board - I did scan through this forum quickly but didn't see anything.

TBL

Well, at least the bloody Brits aren't the ONLY ones to have Lance!!! :fuyou_2:

BTW, I friggin LOVE your avatar and I am bloody jealous!!! Your screen name is awesome too you B@stard!!!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Janset

So nobody was there ? Too bad. I'm disappointed,no pics ,no reports :down:

Edited by Janset