Hello all :)

Guest TheStarsAreDown

Guest TheStarsAreDown

Hi everyone :)

My names JP (short for Jean-Paul).

I've been a MillenniuM fan since it first aired on Sky in the UK waaay back in the 90s, and I've only just got around to buying season 1 on dvd to replace my worn out old VHS copies ;) I haven't watched any episodes in 3 years, and going back to them made me realise why I still consider this one of my favourite TV shows of all time. I was one of the few who always preferred this show to the X-Files back in the day!

Few other trivia bits:

1. I wrote my university dissertation on serial killers (and naturally included MillenniuM in my media analysis section)

2. I work in editorial for a UK publisher and freelance for a nationally distributed cult/sci fi magazine

3. I'm up to 'Broken World' on my season 1 dvd box set

JP

Guest MillenniumIsBliss

I've been a MillenniuM fan since it first aired on Sky in the UK waaay back in the 90s, and I've only just got around to buying season 1 on dvd to replace my worn out old VHS copies ;) I haven't watched any episodes in 3 years, and going back to them made me realise why I still consider this one of my favourite TV shows of all time. I was one of the few who always preferred this show to the X-Files back in the day!

Few other trivia bits:

1. I wrote my university dissertation on serial killers (and naturally included MillenniuM in my media analysis section)

2. I work in editorial for a UK publisher and freelance for a nationally distributed cult/sci fi magazine

JP

Hi JP and welcome to the board. As I have mentioned before, I always envy those people who have not watched any episodes for several years or who have episodes that they have not yet seen to look forward to. I have fond memories over the last couple of years of viewing episodes for the first time in as many as 5 or 6 years, via the DVDs. I still frequently revisit old favorites or episodes that I haven't watched many times, but it's just not the same as when you first get your DVD box sets in the mail and watch episodes you haven't seen for years. Anyways, enjoy the rest of S1 and then S2 and S3 when you get to them. Broken World was one of my favorites from S1.

• Elders (Admins)

Thanks for the kind words!

Welcome aboard JP, I share those memories too! I first saw Millennium on Sky One and was blown away by it. Make sure you get Season Two on order now, you're cutting it fine before you reach the end of S1!

Graham

Guest TheStarsAreDown
Thanks for the kind words!

Welcome aboard JP, I share those memories too! I first saw Millennium on Sky One and was blown away by it. Make sure you get Season Two on order now, you're cutting it fine before you reach the end of S1!

Graham

lol, i actually put seasons 2 & 3 on order at the same time, because I got up to about ep 16 and thought I wouldn't be able to wait. Play.com are doing all the boxsets for £14.99 at the moment, which is fantastic.. so hopefully by Monday I'll be starting season 2... bliss :)

Thanks for the kind welcome, everyone! :D

lol, i actually put seasons 2 & 3 on order at the same time, because I got up to about ep 16 and thought I wouldn't be able to wait. Play.com are doing all the boxsets for £14.99 at the moment, which is fantastic.. so hopefully by Monday I'll be starting season 2... bliss :)

Thanks for the kind welcome, everyone! :D

TSAD - sorry to be late..but WELCOME to TIWWA..what you are going to find in your time here is just about everything you ever wanted to know about MillenniuM..we have had some absolutely stellar, intense, articulate and intelligent issues discussed here...dont be afraid to say whats on your mind..no one here will judge you on your feelings, etc...again, welcome..

4th Horseman..

Guest ___ L@the_of_Heaven___

Few other trivia bits:

JP

Ah, here you are! Welcome indeed! You are REALLY gonna LOVE the MillenniuM shows! I hope you have a great time; there are LOTS of wonderful people here and you will enjoy the many varied and passionate discussions we have... GUARANTEED! I sure would've liked to read your dissertation (I must say too, 4th Horsman always writes the most beautiful 'welcomes' doesn't he? :yes: )

• 3 months later...
Guest TheStarsAreDown

I've not posted in ages, but I've been lurking! Thank you for the warm welcome guys. I have some rather interesting MillenniuM news.. ;)