MillenniuM Soundtrack

Rate this topic

Guest TheSunKing1972

I want to encourage you in this endeavor, first of all.  MillenniuM projects are usually well worth it in the end!  I also want to know if you would be willing to trade me a copy of the full compilation for some MLM eps on VHS.  Let me know

Scott

Guest TheSunKing1972
 I also want to know if you would be willing to trade me a copy of the full compilation for some MLM eps on VHS.  Let me know

Scott

Dude, it's just going to be 3 cdr's or one MP3 DISC.   So no, I won't trade you for a whole run of MillenniuM on VHS. I'd give it to you for the cost of shipping.   :wink_big:  :frank_black:

Guest TheSunKing1972
I have all the Bobby Darin you need if you still need it.  Just let me know.

Very cool man :cool-big:  thanks alot! :thankx-big:  :thumbsup_big:  :frank_black:

Guest Forza

I have converted the following Bobby darin songs to CD-quality .wav files; just tell me where to send them:

"As Long as I'm Singing"

"Goodbye, Charlie"

"Gyp the Cat"

Plus two others:

"Beyond the Sea" (sung by Frank in an episode, as well as it's obvious X-Files importance)

"Mack the Knife" (Gyp's older brother ;), and a totally appropriate bonus track).

All five songs zip up to 111 MB, which may make it difficult for me to e-mail.  (Even if I zip them individually, my e-mail server will probably reject them).  Is there an FTP server where I can upload them?

Guest Tammy55

Please just let us all know when  you are done!!  Sounds like there are a lot of folks who would love to have the set!!

What nice people there are here!!

But - This is who we are!

Tam

• 1 month later...
Guest wookiehermit

I've had the same Idea of compiling my own soundtrack.  But I've been doing it the old-fashioned way.  Collecting actual physical copies of the music and copying them on a stereo.   (I hope analog audio cassette tape doesn't seem too anachronistic)

I have one mixed tape done that includes music from a variety of apocolyptic shows like The Stand, 12 Monkeys, The Omen; as well as Millennium.

(p.s. my wife has 'I must not think bad thoughts' on cd)

• 1 month later...
Guest Zdenius

hi!

yes I did two my own soundtracks Iam also missing the same songs like you. :(

well iam missing these songs:

"Danger" by Steve Goodman

"Short End of the Stick" by Donnie Fritz

"Ten Foot Pole" by Donnie Fritz

"I Must Not Think Bad Thoughts" by X

"Frank Takes the Floor" by Glen Jordan

"Raveland" by Glen Jordan

"Stranger in the House" by Wayne Kramer