Bohemian Grove

Rate this topic

Guest Second Coming

Guest Second Coming

Since 1873, the Global Elite Has Held Secret Meetings in the Ancient Redwood Forest of Northern California. Members of the so-called "Bohemian Club" Include Former Presidents Eisenhower, Nixon and Reagan. The Bush Family Maintains a Strong Involvement. Each Year at Bohemian Grove, Members of This All-Male "Club" Don Red, Black and Silver Robes and Conduct an Occult Ritual Wherein They Worship a Giant Stone Owl, Sacrificing a Human Being in Effigy to What They Call the "Great Owl of Bohemia."

https://www.infowars.com/bg1.html

https://www.sonomacountyfreepress.co...s/bohoindx.html

We have seen, even frome school, a number of secret societies like through out our lives we stumble across several groups more or less organized that all work on the same bases. Secrecy is a form of power and manipulation, we have seen it in the millennium group and we can see it in our daly life. We can also see that man in power all belong to similar groups or organizations some more, others less secret but, communly power. Power comes from knowledge and knowledge manipulation. Secrecy, belonging and fear are the controling keys.

God help us all.

Guest TheSunKing1972
I'm sorry man, I can't believe that.....I checked out the links you posted and they look like online tabloids to me.  I just felt if I looked at that site too long, I would find the article stating that Peter Jennings (ABC News anchor) is a  memeber of the Illuminati. :no_big:  :frank_black:

Guest LauraKrycek
Hey, we should start our own secret society and meet every now and again in a forest somewhere.  Only, no blood sacrifices, because 1) Ouchie and 2) If it's a sacriice, I don't want that on my head.  Unless, you know, the blood sacrifice involves going to the grocery store and buying a pound or two of red meat to throw on the fire.  That I can handle.  Ooh, we could make a secret handshake and passwords and everything.  How exciting.

Hey Laura, thats probably how most of the rulling secret society started. Next comes strongness of the group. Then the power, then control and in no time we'll have ourselfs a fresh new Millennium Group.

That's scary.

.......Blood Letting and other Idoctrinations start this sunday,followed by a good ole fashioned MM-group-style BBQ with,of course,charcoaled-grilled owls,roosters and viral-chickens,followed by a round of karoke to "THE CARPENTERS GREATEST HITS". "VACCINE-CHASERS"-OPTIONAL.  "BYOB".

***THIS IS WHO WE ARE***

se7en :ouro:  :eyebrows_big:

Guest Delbert
Actually, Bohemian Grove is documented.  You need to read Jon Ronson's fantastic "Them: Adventures With Extremists", part of which includes his visit to Bohemian Grove, which he concluded was basically just a power-trip piss-up for the rich and powerful rather than something particularly sinister.  His investigation of the Bilderberg Group in the same book has rather more unnerving moments.  He also looks at white supremacists in the US, Islamic militants in the UK and Ruby RIdge, IIRC.  In the UK, the book was accompanied by a TV series and a number of articles published, I think, in The Guardian newspaper.

Guest LauraKrycek
Ooh, yay!  Our own secret society!  If any of the Brit members want to get together and have a secret meeting, I'll be in London for a month starting July 2nd, so we'll set us up a little ritual sacrifice.  Whaddaya say?