Maybe Jordan's clown dream was just way before its time

Rate this topic

Guest SouthernCelt

Guest ___ L@the_of_Heaven___
OMG... Lathe, I think I'm gonna have some serious nightmares tonight.. :helpme:

Heh heh... :gehenna:

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
OMG... Lathe, I think I'm gonna have some serious nightmares tonight.. :helpme:

Yes, I just checked that out myself. Very disturbed looking clowns indeed. Where did you find that web page L@the? That isn't your own creation I hope. :oneeyedwinK

Yes, I just checked that out myself. Very disturbed looking clowns indeed. Where did you find that web page L@the? That isn't your own creation I hope. :oneeyedwinK

Thanks my good friend; examine the URL closely... :bigsmile: (I hope you turned the sound UP! I modified the background soundZ so that it would be that much creepier... Like I've said before, MOOD is everything... :yes:

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Thanks my good friend; examine the URL closely... :bigsmile: (I hope you turned the sound UP! I modified the background soundZ so that it would be that much creepier... Like I've said before, MOOD is everything... :yes:

Wow, that is your work!! You are indeed a disturbed genius artist. Very creepy looking clowns and some excellent "new age horror" music. Very impressive. :yes:

Wow, that is your work!! You are indeed a disturbed genius artist. Very creepy looking clowns and some excellent "new age horror" music. Very impressive. :yes:

THANKS!!! Coming from the 'Horror King' that does indeed mean a lot! :notworthy: To be honest, the actual pictures I found, I did not create, but I did all the web design...

(You should see the REST of the site... Heh heh... :bigsmile: )

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
THANKS!!! Coming from the 'Horror King' that does indeed mean a lot! :notworthy: To be honest, the actual pictures I found, I did not create, but I did all the web design...

(You should see the REST of the site... Heh heh... :bigsmile: )

Yes, I thought you most likely picked up some or all of the pictures from around the web, but the presentation, along with collecting them in one place with the music is the impressive part. I would think it would take a while to accumulate such a large number of disturbed clown pictures. I have seen some of the rest of your site as well, and it is also impressive, but my computer is getting a little outdated and is in need of a memory upgrade, and I think one of your web pages locked up my computer. :rofl: Don't take that as an insult though, there are times when my computer even struggles to navigate TIWWA pages.

Yes, I thought you most likely picked up some or all of the pictures from around the web, but the presentation, along with collecting them in one place with the music is the impressive part. I would think it would take a while to accumulate such a large number of disturbed clown pictures. I have seen some of the rest of your site as well, and it is also impressive, but my computer is getting a little outdated and is in need of a memory upgrade, and I think one of your web pages locked up my computer. :rofl: Don't take that as an insult though, there are times when my computer even struggles to navigate TIWWA pages.

Hey, thanks man! I didn't know that you had checked out some of my site :bigsmile: Yeah, some of it is VERY memory intensive; I use a LOT of JAVA. You know, I'm just a beginner and all, really I am, but to me personally (with the exception of THIS fine site here of course :yes: ) so damn MANY sites now are all FLASH, and yes it looks VERY polished and slick; but to me it all ends up looking the SAME... VERY boring. So, with my site I concentrate on actual original animations that I create myself or on really neat JAVA scripts or applets and good ol' rollover effects. To me, it's just a LOT more satisfying. But, unfortunately you are right, older computers with less memory and slower CPUs won't be able to do all the JAVA intensive math (trust me though, it's worth it; you ARE right, it's taken literally 100's of hours to design and write all the code to get the visuals and sound JUST RIGHT! I want my site to be ENTERTAINING, above all!!! :yes:

Thanks again for the nice compliments! (You should see my 'Mutagenics' pages and my 'Synthetic Companions' page! They're password protected like my 'Disturbed Clowns' page but they DEFINITELY are entertaining!!! :bigsmile: )