Peter Outerbridge, and Linsay Crouse spottings

Rate this topic

Bardo Thodol

Just watched Mission to Mars tonight on network.  I had forgotten that Peter Outerbridge (Barry Baldwin) had a small part in that film as a Russian space station crew member with a cheezy mustache.

And Lindsay Crouse (Ardis Cohen - Kingdom Come) has a seemingly regular role on the new Dragnet.

That's it.

Scott

I've become hopelessly addicted to the new Dragnet for the silliest of reasons.  (It's Joe.  It's all Joe Friday.  Oh, and that theme song.)  Admittedly, thus far it hasn't even shown itself to be a profound or superb police drama apart from the countless Law & Orders I watch endlessly.  Then again, that could be precisely why I like it...

Indeed, Lindsay Crouse is on week after week as Joe Friday's superior in the Los Angeles Police Department.  I've also seen Richard Cox show up on the series, the guest star better known to Millennium fans as Al Pepper.  His villainous role, in an episode titled "The Artful Dodger," was as delightfully slick as was his role on Millennium, and very nicely written.

Speaking of crime shows that I've become hopelessly addicted to, I most recently saw Peter Outerbridge guest starring in an episode of USA's Monk.  Last season he portrayed the killer in an episode entitled "Mr. Monk and the Marathon Man."  His resume also notes he's been seen on 24 in the recent past.

His resume also notes he's been seen on 24 in the recent past.

I'm shocked and full of rebuke for myself for having completely failed to pick up on Peter Outerbridge's appearance. In fact he played a particularly nasty piece of work who tortured our sleep-deprived hero Jack Bauer to death in the early hours of the morning before meeting his own demise!

:angel: