Frankly Speaking

Rate this topic

Frankly%20Speaking.jpg

Dear friends

Over at BackToFrankBlack.com we have received a wonderful donation of DVD's of the fan created spin off series, 'Millennium Apocalypse'. All of us would like to show our gratitude to Jason at 'Digital Shadow Films' for such a kind gesture.

For those unfamiliar with the show, 'Millennium Apocalypse' turns its attention to Jordan Black (SHONI ALYSSE COOK), a young woman caught in a world of bizarre murders and government conspiracies. During the course of the series she must find the answer to saving the world from its end and saving herself. Her father has been missing for twelve years and a man she doesn't know claims to have all the answers she's seeking about her past, and the reason for her visions. Jordan must trust Christian (JOE AMOS) as he is to be her guide to finding all the mysteries. Now she must dive into the unknown and find clues to unlock the past to save the future.

'Millennium Apocalypse' is an outstanding production and deserves to be savored by every one who enjoyed Millennium and here's how you can get your hands on a free DVD of the show.

We have ten copies of this to give away to the ten best competition submissions as judged by the team at BackToFrankBlack.com. To be in with a chance of winning one of these DVD's all we ask is that you make a short video of yourself sharing your thoughts on why you believe 'Frank Black' deserves to be brought back to the screen. The video can be as simple or elaborate as you desire, you have our encouragement to be as creative as you like in your efforts. Simply upload the video to a video hosting site, such as Youtube, and email us at info@backtofrankblack.com with a link to the video and details of where you would like the DVD to be delivered to should your entry prove to be successful.

Each entry judged to be a winner will be hosted over at our Blog and we will give credit to all those entries who didn't win but deserve commendation all the same. The competition will remain ongoing to all ten copies have been awarded and we will give word of when this has been achieved on our Blog also.

Good luck to all of you and we look forward to seeing the results of your efforts, nothing would give us more pleasure than having the chance to see fans of Millennium 'Frankly Speaking'!

MillenniumApocalypse.jpg

Or, better still, record your own entry, get it to us and, should you win, you can autograph your own copy to your hearts content :fool:

That said, in all seriousness, if you are sitting at your PC and a webcam is visible, a camera enabled phone is to hand or any other method of recording yourself is available what are you waiting for? It need not be an effort worthy of Spielberg merely a brief summary of your Millennium related thoughts and your support for the movie campaign.

A bit of fun with a prize up for grabs, who wouldn't?

Smiles,

Eth

Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant!

These will look fantastic on our Blog and will do wonders in support of our efforts to demonstrate the passion and support that exists out there for Millennium. If anyone would like to follow Jared's superb efforts with a little video of their own please do. The more we receive the more credible our campaign becomes.

Wonderful stuff and don't forget to PM or email your address to us Jared if you would like the chance to win an Apocalypse DVD.

Eth

I didn't realize that I was the first one to submit a video. That's the first thing I've shot since I went to film school! Never thought I'd be filming myself! I'll see if I can get my sister to do one at some point.

Guest donkeyjote

Superb video, Jared!!! I hope many people see it because it is perfect.

And you made it look so easy that I'm considering doing one myself tonight.

I just did it with my cheap digital camera and uploaded to YouTube. All I had to do was create an account with YouTube. Took about 5 minutes. Glad you liked it!

Jared,

Could you do me a massive favour? Assuming you still have your video on your PC could you upload to a file hosting site such as https://www.sendspace.com/ and then send me the download link? I want to add it to our Blog but to do so I have to upload it from my own PC as there is no option to insert it as an url.

Many thanks for your help,

Eth

Yahoo, did it. Check it out Jared, the video looks great on the Blog!!