Hello.

Guest Shane

Guest Shane

Hello everybody. Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Shane. Well I started off as an X-Files addict and when Millennium came I shifted to loving Millennium more than the X-Files. I remember taping the shows so that I could watch them later. I never knew they would become dvds which I just found out a few months back. It is awesome, like a dream come true. :clapping:

Edited by Shane
Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Hello everybody. Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Shane. Well I started off as an X-Files addict and when Millennium came I shifted to loving Millennium more than the X-Files. I remember taping the shows so that I could watch them later. I never knew they would become dvds which I just found out a few months back. It is awesome, like a dream come true. :clapping:

Welcome Shane, I too started off as an XF addict, and like you, came to like Millennium even more. I was also elated to find out that Millennium was finally going to be released on DVD, but unlike you, I didn't have the presence of mind to do any taping of the show, so I was subjected to years and years of agony in not being able to watch it at all. Thank God they finally got it to us on DVD.

Guest ___ L@the_of_Heaven___
Welcome Shane, I too started off as an XF addict, and like you, came to like Millennium even more. I was also elated to find out that Millennium was finally going to be released on DVD, but unlike you, I didn't have the presence of mind to do any taping of the show, so I was subjected to years and years of agony in not being able to watch it at all. Thank God they finally got it to us on DVD.

Actually, MIB first started out as a 'Faces of Death' addict... then he worked his way to being a 'Slasher' addict, and then he weaned himself until he was a CSI addict... THEN he found his way to MillenniuM :yes:

BTW, WELCOME SHANE!!! :hiya:

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Actually, MIB first started out as a 'Faces of Death' addict... then he worked his way to being a 'Slasher' addict, and then he weaned himself until he was a CSI addict... THEN he found his way to MillenniuM :yes:

BTW, WELCOME SHANE!!! :hiya:

Actually, Shane, you can disregard all of that. L@the is just mad at me for stealing his woman Emma. :oneeyedwinK

Actually, Shane, you can disregard all of that. L@the is just mad at me for stealing his woman Emma. :oneeyedwinK

Delusions are such a sad thing...

Just smile and nod...

Welcome to our home from home Shane!

This is who we are :ouro:

Indeed! Wait til you see just exactly WHO some of us are... :gehenna: