Sell out!

Rate this topic

Guest medication77

Guest medication77

I've just finished watching season 3 for the first time and can't believe that Emma Hollis sold Frank out.

I know that through the episode it was kind of inevitable that she would do that but still I thought she might figure a way out.

Poor Frank being let down by everyone around him and his face when he found out that she had sold her soul he didnt even look angry more pity for her situation and an acknowledgement of the inenvitability and hopelessness of his own situation and hers.

Damn, Damn, Damn!

At least Frank and Jordan running down the school hallway made me feel better. :cry:

I'm off to cry...again :cry:

Then start watching them all again starting with season 1

*sigh*.... It's always sad to see when someone sees the end at last....

I think we all like to let our minds rest in the Yellow house....and try not to think of what will inevitably come to pass.......

Guest ___ L@the_of_Heaven___
I've just finished watching season 3 for the first time and can't believe that Emma Hollis sold Frank out.

I know that through the episode it was kind of inevitable that she would do that but still I thought she might figure a way out.

Poor Frank being let down by everyone around him and his face when he found out that she had sold her soul he didnt even look angry more pity for her situation and an acknowledgement of the inenvitability and hopelessness of his own situation and hers.

Damn, Damn, Damn!

At least Frank and Jordan running down the school hallway made me feel better. :cry:

I'm off to cry...again :cry:

Then start watching them all again starting with season 1

I know what you mean, and especially myself with my deep personal involvement with Emma and all, you can imagine...

Seriously though, you can see how if the bloody series had just continued how MANY great possibilities there woulda been and MANY different permutations and directions that the show could have taken... Such a shame... :yes:

Guest betweenthelines

I'm curious as to how Emma's father even knew about the Millennium Group. There's one moment in the episode when he tells Emma that she made the wrong decision (after he was healed). I can't really picture Emma mentioning the Group in a casual conversation with her dad.

Guest colts45

i know that part sucked, i think they should have never had emma's father created in the first place, they took a great character and turned into well a bitch. i wonder if frank ever had any love intrest in emma?

Guest medication77

I will watch the episodes again soon but I think her father may have been connected either to the trinity tests or the pacific island tests as he was watching that video of the palm trees being blown down by what looked like a nuclear test and maybe the group was involved with those tests (Controlling the end times) and I'm not too sure but there seemed to be some scenes that infered that the group was possibly involved with her sisters death so maybe he did have some prior involvement edpecially considering that the group knew about nuclear testing in "Matryoshka" and chemical weapons in "Collateral Damage" I think there may be other connections in other episodes but I need the string before I start sewing.

I can't be more specific about that at this point as I'd have to watch them again but that was the impression i got.

Guest SouthernCelt
I will watch the episodes again soon but I think her father may have been connected either to the trinity tests or the pacific island tests as he was watching that video of the palm trees being blown down by what looked like a nuclear test and maybe the group was involved with those tests (Controlling the end times) and I'm not too sure but there seemed to be some scenes that infered that the group was possibly involved with her sisters death so maybe he did have some prior involvement edpecially considering that the group knew about nuclear testing in "Matryoshka" and chemical weapons in "Collateral Damage" I think there may be other connections in other episodes but I need the string before I start sewing.

I can't be more specific about that at this point as I'd have to watch them again but that was the impression i got.

I got the very definite impression that Emma's father had dealt with the Group before and the clincher was the nuclear test footage. I think when you couple his origami 'hobby' of making palm trees from the paper and the paper, when unfolded, creating an image of Emma's sister was his way of telling Emma something was up without having to try to explain it (he was pretty far gone at that point). He probably thought Emma wouldn't believe his story unless he could lead her to it by her own investigation using those things as clues to get her curious.

I also think Peter Watts, acting on behalf of the Group, wanted desparately to "get to" the old man's mind. He knew that the old man wouldn't agree to a Group treatment himself, he couldn't very well be killed without arousing Emma's suspicions that were already being fueled by everything she had seen before and by Frank's obvious hate for the Group, and the Group wanted to try to turn Emma for their own benefit. The best way to accomplish all of that was to convince Emma that they were her father's only salvation from Alzheimer's. It may very well have been that the Group caused the Alzheimer's in the first place as a way to shut her father up but when that didn't completely work, they turned to the other plan.

Guest medication77

And also I realised that the state of his illness was unusual in that he had not lost use of his motor functions (I think that was it) but was losing his memory which was unusual.

so you could also come to the conclusion that the group in some way brought on his illness so they had her

where they wanted her so they could manipulate her by offering her a cure for the incurable, which could also mean he didnt have alzheimer's, if they can "switch" someones learning abilities on then they can "switch" them off.

btw L@the how could you have such strong feelings for someone that could do that to Frank :eyes:

(Don't worry I understand)

Sorry southerncelt I just noticed you must have posted as I was writing looks like we have come to a similair conclusion on Emmas father.

Edited by medication77

Guest colts45

i wonder if frank ever had any love intrest in emma? thats just an important question plus emma is so hot.