VHS collection

Rate this topic

Guest frankfan

• Elders (Admins)
Laura K. is right about the U.S. VHS release.

Just the pilot and Gehenna.  But you do get

a nifty little chat with Chris Carter at the

beginning of the tape (the same type of

interview/comment Cater did with all the "waves"

of X-file VHS releases.)

That begs a question.  Did they continue the

Chris Carter comments with the UK releases?

UK members please comment.

:sad_big:

Hi,

Yes indeed the UK version of the Pilot episode featured the Chris Carter interview. I believe the others continued with the interviews but I can't say for sure as I only own the original Pilot ep.

However the interviews were featured as Quick Time (Massive!) movies on the original official Fox web site.

Having obtained and converted them into Windows Media files you can download them all from my site including interviews with Frank, Peter, Catherine etc.

Gra.

Guest PROVO_SIX

Folks, I am sorry for taking a second to gloat...but I have been in my glory with se7en's DVD-Rs.  I've been watching 3 eps per day.

In one post, se7en said not to get too amped-up about the quality -- not in so many words.  I think the intent was to deliver the message not to have unrealistic expectations.

I am extremely happy with the collection.  ...boy is it a true value and great investment.  

:ouro::bigsmile::ouro:

Guest Yaponchik

I agree on some sort of password protection for part of the forum, or another one, se7en.

It would also allow people to enable ftp for known people without arousing suspicion from company supervisers, for instance, to share digitalised video's etc.

I hope I won't screw up my PM's to much, as I sometimes do.

I'll inform you guys about the rental VHS. Curious Amazon doesn't offer the entire series, seems like some EPs are definitely more popular than others. How does FOX actually come up with the idea to release in Europe only! Mostly it is the way around.

cheers and thanks for the kindness,

J. :thumbsup_big:

Guest Yaponchik

Folks, I am sorry for taking a second to gloat...but I have been in my glory with se7en's DVD-Rs.  I've been watching 3 eps per day.

In one post, se7en said not to get too amped-up about the quality -- not in so many words.  I think the intent was to deliver the message not to have unrealistic expectations.

I am extremely happy with the collection.  ...boy is it a true value and great investment.  

:ouro::bigsmile::ouro:

:arghhh-big:  :arghhh-big:

The gloating came through :rofl:

This is what i have so i know for sure they are out there.

They had an official release from Fox of the pilot episode and Gehenna.

Then there are two "for your consideration" tapes out there.

First season one has the "pilot" episode and "sacrament" and

Second season has episodes "Somehow, Satan got behind me" and "the time is now".

Otherwise these are the only three tapes that came out in America which sucks.

19:19 :Ouro_Large:

:Ouro_Large:

I can't imagine WHY Se7en would EVER downplay his DVD-Rs! :no_big: I have season 1 and am eagerly awaiting seasons 2 & 3 next week..... :praying_big:  I must say it's a thousand times better than when it was on tv, quality-wise! :thumbsup_big:

Sorry, I had to gloat a little, too! :eyebrows_big:

~Raven Wolf :devil01: