X-Files 2 Rumour

Rate this topic

Guest Frank L.

Guest Frank L.

On another message board somebody posted that a writer of The X-Files said Chris Carter has a script!!! The script reveals the truth about everything in the X-Files, while still keeping the movie a MOTW.

The working title is: 'Hereafter Nevermore' or the way it was spelled in the message board 'Hearafter Nevermore'.

I love that title. The member that posted this says it's absolutely true. Let's hope so! I'm not too sure they should reveal the truth about everything in the X-Files, but I have faith in CC (and FS)...

Guest ___ L@the_of_Heaven___
On another message board somebody posted that a writer of The X-Files said Chris Carter has a script!!! The script reveals the truth about everything in the X-Files, while still keeping the movie a MOTW.

The working title is: 'Hereafter Nevermore' or the way it was spelled in the message board 'Hearafter Nevermore'.

I love that title. The member that posted this says it's absolutely true. Let's hope so! I'm not too sure they should reveal the truth about everything in the X-Files, but I have faith in CC (and FS)...

That would indeed be awesome! :yes:

i wish i can find it again, i had a interview log done with Lance back in June in which he is talking about how the FOX legal issue is effecting the progress of a Frank Black movie along with a X-files movie. Carter/Spotnitz/Sackheim, apparently they are the main ones along with Lance thats working on details

Guest ___ L@the_of_Heaven___
i wish i can find it again, i had a interview log done with Lance back in June in which he is talking about how the FOX legal issue is effecting the progress of a Frank Black movie along with a X-files movie. Carter/Spotnitz/Sackheim, apparently they are the main ones along with Lance thats working on details

At least they are working on it! :bigsmile:

• 2 weeks later...

heres something i found on something called Perthnow AP Rueters

X-FILE REVIVAL?

David Duchovny has hinted that an X-Files revival could be on the cards with a second film following the exploits of agents Mulder and Scully.

No new movie has yet been scheduled for production, but the star said he thought the format was so good it could become a longer-running franchise.

Asked at the New York premiere of his new romantic comedy Trust The Man whether there will be a sequel to the 1998 big-screen version of The X-Files, Duchovny replied: ``Yes, we're all signed on.''

He added: ``I think it could work very well as a sequel, an authentic franchise that will hold up - much more so than Mission: Impossible.''

Trust The Man opens in the UK on September 22.