Millennium Collections Facelift

Rate this topic

Guest millennium-collections

Guest millennium-collections

Hello friends,

I got to thinking, and realized that Millennium Collections is nearing a two year anniversary. I have been devoting my time lately to re-vamping the website and I wanted to get some good fan input. I have been working mainly with Flash technology and I have finally developed a menu interface that I really like. It has taken many a mind bending hour to develop (and believe me this mind is already pretty bent). I just wanted to find out if I'm on the right track or not. The overall design is still in the works, but I just wanted to give you all a preview of the left panel Flash interface that I have developed so far. It features several text effects as well as an itemized button rollover description, and sound effects from the show. I have placed a demo of the menu below for you to play with. Let me know wether you love it or hate it, and any input is appreciated. Yes, Graham I forgot to place a link to the TIWWA mesage board on the main menu, but that will be corrected ASAP. Sorry, just a brain fart on my part....I just copied and pasted my old links.

Click the link below to Preview the new menu

https://www.onewest.net/~mbunch/MMC_preview.html

Catch y'all later,

Matt - Milennium Collections

• Elders (Admins)

Hi Matt,

Always good to hear from you! You've outdone yourself there all right - excellent stuff indeed. I think Millennium sites are slowly drifting away from the old static style of web design and its great to see Millennium fans benefit from the latest technologies - that's always been in my mind anyway...

Gra.

Matt!  Good to "see" you again!  And, what a great job on the "left panel"!  It is really cool!  Great effects, and very nice layout!  If the rest of your re-vamp of MLM-CLLTNS resembles this, it is going to be one great site!

My condolences on the passing of your friend and bandmate.  This must be a great loss for his family and for you, considering what you wrote at your website about it.  My thoughts are with you.

Once again, great to "see" you!

Scott

Matt,

I had a look, and was AMAZED!!! :thumbsup_big:

You're definaly a wizard!

I had not heard about your friend, but let me say, as someone who has gone through something simalar, my heart goes out to you.... :hug03:

~Raven Wolf

Matt,

Indeed, thumbs up on the site redesign!  It looks great and is surely worth the effort that you've put into it.  

(Coincidentally, I'm currently beginning work on a major upgrade for the Abyss which will begin with a complete overhaul of the episode guide.  We seem to be sharing a similar mood.)

........first off,DAMN,i miss our chats! :;):    secondly: as always your imagination and dedication to MM,in the midst of the chaos known as "life",is absolutely an inspiration to behold. i constantly try and remind myself that TIWWA,as it exists today,is due in large part to your passion in graphic-design. ........say hi to Ernie for me!

~peace,

se7en :ouro: