Skinner Has The Hots for Scully?

Rate this topic

Guest ___ L@the_of_Heaven___
i know in the epi. Hollywood A.D, it was implied that Skinner had a thing for Scully. A pal of mine insists that there where other epi. that also implied Skinners cruch on Scully. Can anyone lead me to these epis

post-569-1154451329_thumb.jpg

Noooo, I don't THINK so, however, I am currently going through the episodes so I'll keep an eye out for that. I truly do not remember anything at all that shows his interest in her. Remember too, that Hollywood A.D. was primarily a Duchovny original that needs to be taken, I feel, with a grain of salt :yes:

Oh, boy! I could see it! It was subtle at first.... You could see his concern for her when she had cancer, and, if you remember, towards the end of that particular storyline.... Mulder had almost made a deal with Cancerman for the antidote, in one episode, and at the end of it, Mulder is on the phone with Skinner, saying "You were right sir, " about Caner man, and that they should "pursuse other options", and Skinner says "Yes, there is always another option." or something like that, and hangs up the phone.... Cancer Man is sitting in his office, and says, smugly, "Yes, there are always other options." He's basicaly selling his soul for Scully's life.

In season 8, you can see him become even closer to her than before. (though I'd been seeing it for years) He is determined to find Mulder for her.... and is so protective of her and her baby.... As, eventualy, Doggett becomes as well.

Maybe it's a woman thing...but I could see it in his eyes, hear it in his voice. He loved her.

Guest Moriarty

Well Raven Wolf, it is certainly no woman thing. I mean, I am a male and I also feel that Skinner was absolutely in love with Scully. Without going into details I think that there are enought hints in various episodes that show this. You have to read between the lines but it is there.

Guest Frank L.

I still refuse to become a Shipper, Skipper, Dipper, etc. I think Skinner definately feels 'something special' for both Mulder and Scully, but only work related and as friends. He's close to them and just likes them very much. And whenever something happens to them, he will try to help.

Skinner saved the agents a few times, but Mulder and Scully also saved Skinner a lot. He should be thankfull.

I think it was in season 2 or 3 when Skinner tells his Vietnam story to Mulder. I don't think he ever told it to anyone. Maybe not even his wife. That's how much he admires Mulder.

I still refuse to become a Shipper, Skipper, Dipper, etc. I think Skinner definately feels 'something special' for both Mulder and Scully, but only work related and as friends. He's close to them and just likes them very much. And whenever something happens to them, he will try to help.

Skinner saved the agents a few times, but Mulder and Scully also saved Skinner a lot. He should be thankfull.

I think it was in season 2 or 3 when Skinner tells his Vietnam story to Mulder. I don't think he ever told it to anyone. Maybe not even his wife. That's how much he admires Mulder.

YEP! I just watched that episode (WOW, what a scene!) And I agree with you; the closeness between all three of them becomes a very strong frienship indeed.

Raven Wolf, admit it..., you are just an incurable romantic! :yes:

Guest Frank L.
And I agree with you

Ladies and Gentlemen, may I please have your attention.

Hey! You too!

A historical moment here at This Is Who We Are:

SOMEBODY AGREES WITH ME!!!

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

:praying:

Ladies and Gentlemen, may I please have your attention.

Hey! You too!

A historical moment here at This Is Who We Are:

SOMEBODY AGREES WITH ME!!!

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

:praying:

Hmmm..., well, if that's the case..., I withdraw the comment... :wtf: