Vote for Millennnium on DVD!!!!

Rate this topic

Guest Frank_Black_UK

Guest Xircuits

Hi! I'm new and I just recently been told to go vote for MillenniuM which I dutifully did. I tried voting multiple times until someone on a list told me to delete my cookies and then vote again. So I'm trying that right now. Hope it works because every other time I see the results, MillenniuM is always at 11.9 on my screen.

I'd love to have MillenniuM on DVD. I can then have a MillenniuM Marathon.  :hug03:

• Elders (Admins)

Hello to both of you and welcome to "This Is Who We Are".

The poll at Fox is very odd to say the least, it would be nice if they offered some form of feedback on it.

Enjoy the site anyway!

Regards,

Graham.

Guest Xircuits
Well, I vote MillenniuM as my first, but I vote for the shows that have the lowest ratings because if you keep voting for the popular shows like The Lone Gunman, this will bring their vote higher and then MillenniuM will not catch up.

Guest LauraKrycek

Well, you don't have to vote for a bunch of shows at one time.  You can just vote for the one.  But please, don't take up the votes for any horrible ones.  In fact, all non-1013 related votes should be approved by me.  Yeah.

:tongue:

:devil01:  I wonder who in the hell is voting for Wonder Years.     I meran we need to get more people to vote for Millennium and Harsh Realm (Lone Gunmen is doing well on it's own and so is The Pretender).     Now can we get some people to stop voting for Voyage to teh Bottom of the Sea (or get it lower on their pick lists).  Vote for Millennium and Harsh Realm please.

Be Seeing You,

David Blackwell

.....i don't even know why MM-wanna be "the pretender" is even on the fox list. they didn't put the show out. it was a different studio. i can't see fox putting out 2-shows the same year,same month,both about,er,profilers(??)

??-se7en :ouro:

.....i don't even know why MM-wanna be "the pretender" is even on the fox list. they didn't put the show out. it was a different studio. i can't see fox putting out 2-shows the same year,same month,both about,er,profilers(??)

??-se7en :ouro:

The Pretender was produced by 20th Century FOX Television for NBC (NBC was a co-production partner).   It is plain for anyone to see if they watch the end credits to The Pretender.

Be Seeing You,

David Blackwell

"........gentlemen,welcome to the realm of the truly bizzare". -(even for FOX. i'm surprised they did not seek of NBC to have that thing air directly opposite of MM on friday's at 9-p.m.)-ONLY FOX. :alien:  :ghostface:

~se7en  :ouro: