One Of My Fav. Epi

Rate this topic

Guest SouthernCelt
Ahhh, Oct., where do I start. The first thing I can say about Oct. is that it might be my favorite month of the year ... So, was that a little more than you needed to know or what?

:oneeyedwinK All you need to know is that October is the month I came into the world (so many years ago). :bigsmile:

There is nothing more fun that paying $1 for a Dixie cup of feed so you can feed the animals at the cider mill.

Didn't know you 'Nawthern' folks still let folks use the term "Dixie" on anything. :yes:

"Now I got to burn ma boots, they teched Yankee soil!" -- Yosemite Sam after accidently stepping across the Mason-Dixon line

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
:oneeyedwinK All you need to know is that October is the month I came into the world (so many years ago). :bigsmile:

Didn't know you 'Nawthern' folks still let folks use the term "Dixie" on anything. :yes:

"Now I got to burn ma boots, they teched Yankee soil!" -- Yosemite Sam after accidently stepping across the Mason-Dixon line

Ohh yeah, us Yanks cherish the contributions of suthen folk, and if the suthenas make a dang fine cup, you can bet yer plate a grits we're gonna use em. :oneeyedwinK

Guest ___ L@the_of_Heaven___

Ah, Southern Celt, I KNEW we shared something special...

Well, I mean, other than the sordid and rather colorful pictures of MIB & Joe of course... :yes:

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Ah, Southern Celt, I KNEW we shared something special...

Well, I mean, other than the sordid and rather colorful pictures of MIB & Joe of course... :yes:

The alleged pictures of me are actually photos of Joe's body with my head superimposed into the pictures.

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
there are no such pics but heres a pic of me and Bliss when we met up in Detroit

post-569-1157162613_thumb.jpg

Once again we see an example of some deceptive tampering as my head is superimposed on this photograph of L@the and Joe getting drunk on a roof in Detroit, where they met up at L@the's suggestion for "Gore Fest 2006" featuring an appearance by Clive Barker.

Once again we see an example of some deceptive tampering as my head is superimposed on this photograph of L@the and Joe getting drunk on a roof in Detroit, where they met up at L@the's suggestion for "Gore Fest 2006" featuring an appearance by Clive Barker.

heres some more pics from Gore Fest 06

heres a pic of Lathey and Southern Celt by the pool

post-569-1157163851_thumb.jpg

heres a sweet pic of Bliss-Lathey and I

post-569-1157163910_thumb.jpg

Guest MillenniumIsBliss

That's me on the far left. As you can see, I had the sense to wear a shirt and avoid a sun burn. You can also see that I remembered to wear my coon skin hat to avoid getting the top of my bald head burned. :yes:

Guest SouthernCelt

Whadda mean they wanna see our badges? Badges...we don't need no steekin' badges!!!

Ahhh...the miracles of modern reproductive medicine. Say...when are y'all due?