"Previously on Millennium..."

Rate this topic

Guest ZeusFaber

Guest ZeusFaber

Anyone know where I might be able to download these short montage segments? I understand such recaps were used for "Roosters", "The Time is Now", "Exegesis", and "Goodbye to All That".

I'm rather fond of these kinds of sequences (for some reason), and since they were all omitted from the DVD releases I would like to have some means of looking back on them. I've tried YouTube but no luck.

Any suggestions?

Guest ___ L@the_of_Heaven___
Anyone know where I might be able to download these short montage segments? I understand such recaps were used for "Roosters", "The Time is Now", "Exegesis", and "Goodbye to All That".

I'm rather fond of these kinds of sequences (for some reason), and since they were all omitted from the DVD releases I would like to have some means of looking back on them. I've tried YouTube but no luck.

Any suggestions?

Sorry Zeusy..., I have all the X-Files episodes recorded from television so they would have all those 'previously on...', however, I don't have all the MillenniuM episodes or I could put together something for you. Sorry about that my friend... :down:

• Elders (Admins)

Nuts. I knew I shouldn't have thrown out my old Millennium TV VHS recordings along with my old dvd-r episodes! If you watch the episodes on TV (for example on ITV4 if you can get it) you could capture the segments.

Guest ZeusFaber
Sorry Zeusy..., I have all the X-Files episodes recorded from television so they would have all those 'previously on...', however, I don't have all the MillenniuM episodes or I could put together something for you.

I had been on a simmilar quest for the X-Files previously segments, now that you mention it, but there are loads of them...

If you watch the episodes on TV (for example on ITV4 if you can get it) you could capture the segments.

I'll probably do that. It will be a while before we get around to those episode though. I am right in saying there wasn't one of these for "The Beginning and the End", aren't I?

Guest A Stranger

I don't have them but do remeber "previously on MLM" was spoken by The Elder in "Roosters," The Old Man in "The Time is Now" and Frank is season three.