Hey Gillian!

Rate this topic

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
i came across this photo in shock that Gillian would walk around in a dress like this

post-569-1157424424_thumb.jpg

Actually, when I consider some of the red carpet outfits I have seen female "stars" in, this is rather tame by comparison. After all, anyone who has seen "The Turning" and some of her magazine shots has pretty much seen it all before with Gillian. In fact, isn't there an episode in X-files, maybe even S1, where Scully calls Mulder into the bathroom to look at some bumps on her tushy and he tells her they look like mosquito bites? I think that scene was just panties, was it not?

In fact, isn't there an episode in X-files, maybe even S1, where Scully calls Mulder into the bathroom to look at some bumps on her tushy and he tells her they look like mosquito bites? I think that scene was just panties, was it not?

It's the first episode. She shows up at his hotel room door, in a bathrobe, in a rainstorm, and says "I need you to look at something". He lets her in.... she turns her back... hesitates, and drops her robe. She's wearing a bra and cotten panties, and is terrified at the bumps on her back, fearing it's the same kind that the teenage kids had on their backs who'd been abducted. Mulder holds a candle near her, looks carefully... She asks, "What are they???" And he smiles and says "Mosquito bites". She asks... "Are you sure???" He says "Yeah, I got eaten up myself out there." She throws her robe back and and turns to hug him.

(who can tell I've seen that too many times??)

• Elders (Admins)

LOL! Go to her website and make a Paypal donation so that she can afford to buy the back of that dress! Only kidding! I wonder what reaction I would get if I walked around with my boxer shorts showing at the rear!

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
It's the first episode. She shows up at his hotel room door, in a bathrobe, in a rainstorm, and says "I need you to look at something". He lets her in.... she turns her back... hesitates, and drops her robe. She's wearing a bra and cotten panties, and is terrified at the bumps on her back, fearing it's the same kind that the teenage kids had on their backs who'd been abducted. Mulder holds a candle near her, looks carefully... She asks, "What are they???" And he smiles and says "Mosquito bites". She asks... "Are you sure???" He says "Yeah, I got eaten up myself out there." She throws her robe back and and turns to hug him.

(who can tell I've seen that too many times??)

Ah yes, thank you. For some reason I couldn't remember which episode that was, which is strange because I am usually like one of those cult movie fans of movies like "Rocky horror picture show", and can recite dialogue before it is spoken. Well, for the first few seasons anyway. If I remember correctly, being such a caring and dedicated partner, Mulder takes the time to do a very thorough examination of the area before telling her they're mosquito bites. Great scene!!

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
ya gillian looks good in that picture hows come none of the girls in millennium where seen in their underwear.

The Millennium series was simply above the use of such devices to please their fans. :oneeyedwinK

Guest A Stranger
The Millennium series was simply above the use of such devices to please their fans. :oneeyedwinK

Have you seen the first two minutes of the Pilot episode?