!st post

Rate this topic

Guest brinkeguthrie

Guest brinkeguthrie

Just discovered this site (I think off of Wikipedia.) Big fan of the series from when it ran; just bought and zipped thru the first season, and waiting for seasons 2 & 3 for my birthday. Nice site!

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Just discovered this site (I think off of Wikipedia.) Big fan of the series from when it ran; just bought and zipped thru the first season, and waiting for seasons 2 & 3 for my birthday. Nice site!

Welcome brinkeguthrie, glad you found us. I'm sure you will be amazed by all this web sight and forum have to offer as you continue to visit. The Millennial Abyss offers a wealth of information about the episodes, and this forum has some very insightful posters who I have learned a great deal from. If you love the series, you have found a gold mine here. :yes:

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Welcome to this little piece of heaven, or is it hell?

this is a great community. Has lots of topics and FanFare.

Just be aware of some of the posters like Mill-Bliss and L@they. Remember these faces

Actually the second picture is Nick Nolte leaving Joe M's house after an all nighter of drinking, strip poker and twister (after the strip poker). The first picture is Joe's hero and mentor Paul Ruebens, but I don't know why he didn't use the autographed photo he has in his shrine.