Annabeth Gish has fan sites?!

Rate this topic

Here are links to 2 Annabeth Gish sites:

https://www.allthingsannabeth.com/

https://xine.deslea.com/annabeth/

I read from oen of those sites that Annabeth got married recently to some guy named Wade.

Be Seeing You,

David Blackwell

.....you're just itching for Laura to open up a big ole can of "WHUP-ASS" on you aren't you David? :laugh_big:

~se7en :ouro:  :santa:

what's even scarier, se7en, is that I even came across an Agent reyes fan site that had Reyes/Scully Slash fan fiction.

be Seeing You,

David Blackwell

......yeah,that's just what the world needs! :laugh_big:

~se7en :ouro:  :santa2:

Guest LauraKrycek
.....you're just itching for Laura to open up a big ole can of "WHUP-ASS" on you aren't you David? :laugh_big:

:duh_big:  :angry_big:  :angry_steaming_big:

Why would anyone want to waste their time doing something like that?  Why not start a site to, y'know, stop homelessness or cure dying children?

And  :grin2: Dave... I've got it in one hand and the can opener in the other... just you wait!

Guest LauraKrycek
what's even scarier, se7en, is that I even came across an Agent reyes fan site that had Reyes/Scully Slash fan fiction.

EW NO EW NO GROSS WRONG NO!

:duh_big:  :angry_big:  :angry_steaming_big:

Why would anyone want to waste their time doing something like that?  Why not start a site to, y'know, stop homelessness or cure dying children?

And  :grin2: Dave... I've got it in one hand and the can opener in the other... just you wait!

.....is it a single serving-size can? :eyes:  :tongue:

se7en :ouro:  :santa2:

Guest LauraKrycek
annabeth actually has a charity that she supports- The Children's Hospital of New Mexico.

Wow.  I'm so impressed. :snore:

Like every celebrity out there has a charity that they support.  And they're all really good causes.  But I think a lot of them only do it because it looks good.