UK Sci-Fi channel has made me mad! grrr

Rate this topic

Guest Cookyman

Guest Cookyman

Hi, no problem.

Keep that space for it!

Graham.

Don't worry, I will Graham, just kinda frustrating having waited so long to tape these episodes the one remaining episode I was after doesn't get aired despite sci-fi stating they intended to show all 3 seasons in their entirety and in order.  

Keep up the good work mate it's a great site and cheers for sending the email.

:thumbsup_big:

<font color='#000080'>...for those of us with satellite for our entertainment pleasure there is a "CHANCE" that ECHOSTAR-"DISH NETWORK" is looking to start carrying the "SCREAM" channel out of canada. that would mean an estimated 8-million people could have access to MM. better than nothing i suppose.    

se7en  :ouro:  :santa2:</font>

*looks stunned*

DISH? Possibly carrying Scream?

You mean... Millennium... AND Twin Peaks? Nightly?

I've died and gone to heaven, haven't I? ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest WaveCrest

When I saw some of "Omerta" on the repeat showing before Christmas on Sci-fi I thought they had shown "Human Essence" beforehand as Millennium has been shown in double-bills on late Tuesday or Wednesday nights. So in fact there was just the one episode on (and yes, I think it was because of the festive content) with "Human Essence" delayed until after the New Year with "Borrowed Time" the next episode after that I guess, as it does follow after "Omerta". Which is right, having looked at the scheduled episodes for the first two weeks in January.

That is odd about "Through a Glass, Darkly" not being shown at all. I know that when Sci-fi premiered Season 3 in the UK they started with the aforementioned episode, skipping the first six. This was after the events of 9/11 and so the two-parter which started Season 3 was delayed. Maybe "Through a Glass, Darkly" has been delayed because of the content? When it's been repeated before on Sci-fi I thought it could have got replaced by something else because of the content but it was shown. (NOTE: I haven't seen all of the episode, just parts of it).

My gripe with Sci-fi (and the only one as they are the only UK station showing Millennium so we have to give them credit. And they do treat the show well. They did with first-run episodes which is when the good treatment was needed especially. The repeat runs late at night are welcome. Good seeing that they're regularly showing it without clogging the schedules up with too much of it) is that when you get what is a trademark of Millennium - when the screen turns to white and you hear the "boom-boom" noise then it goes like a photo negative when the light is brought into a dark room showing the outlines of the start of the next scene - they go to a break. Every time I've seen it they go to a break!! Now Sky One and ITV1 never did this. But that's the only gripe I have with Sci-fi.