opinions/info on season3?

Rate this topic

Guest Pencil Machine Operator

Well, like so many others, I'm far to short on time to give this subjet the attention it deserves.

I was advised by Dave to watch S 3 indopendantly of the others, and try to not have any preconceved notions/openions about it. This was good advice, it seems, because I kept having to bite my lip about this and that that was never resoved from S2. Like Scott said....what happened to the Owls and Roosters? While I diddn' realy like the concept, in season 2, of making The Millennium Group the enemy, they could at least have gone on with the story...Expanded on it. If they were so powerful, where did they go? And what about the whole possession of the Cross thing? Still, letting the season stand on it's own, I have to agree with everyone else, that it picked up after The Sound of Snow. Though, I did rather like the whole symbolisum with the butterflies in Exegesis(?). Through a Glass Darkley, Darwin's Eye, and Seven and One, were fantastic! Human Essence's only redeming quality was the little nod to The X Files "Kill Switch". (but, I think we can all agree on that) All in all, as the season went on, it got better and better...as I felt like it was INTENTIALY winding down to a close, and CC had a few more things he wanted to get off his chest...LOL Above all, it was Lance's incredible acting skills that just "made" the season. Hell, he could make a commercial for toilet paper captivating! :p

My 2 cents worth.....