Stumbled Upon Millenium

Guest cutiepie

Guest cutiepie

Thanks so for your replies everyone (p.s. Joe I am a big fan of 24 too - so I'm sure you will NJOY!!!).

It's a shame to hear that it was the actual production team that had the problems as usually it's the cast not getting along! I wont hold my breathe for a movie or another series but I will keep my eyes peeled in the future as you never know...........would love to see Frank, Peter and Jordan back doing their thing. Also with Peter now doing Lost I suppose he may be too busy to even film Millenium if it did make a come back.

What annoyed me most was the full 3 series' were building up to the Millenium, thats what the whole show was based on and then they scrap it before the countdown is over - gutted is an understatement!!!

Oh well life goes on...........

Do any of you recommend any other shows that are even remotely similar to this one?

P.S. Happy New Year!!!

Here are my recommendations:

The Night Stalker(2005) With Stuart Townsend. Some people would probably dissagree with me on this one. I am not sure if its avaliable in the UK.

Six Feet Under

Criminal Minds

X-Files....thats a given

Dexter(2006) its a new series on Showtime here in US. I have seen clips and to me it looks great! A friend of mine loves it.

Guest cutiepie

Never really got into the six feet under series, given the chance I will have a look at the first series again and see if it clicks.

Never heard of Criminal Minds, will keep eye out for it.

XFiles - loved it, not as much as MM tho!

Thanks 4 taking time to reply.