Guys That Look Like Lance

Rate this topic

Guest LanceFan61
Yes, I agree, and strangely enough, I thought he was immensely charismatic as Frank Black, which is why I can't understand why he was sometimes criticized for being too grim, for lack of a better word. I guess the character just hit a chord with me. I agree, the voice is a great asset and he has a great ruggedness.

Yes, for me also, Frank Black was his best role and his most sttractive character, overall. The grimness was something thrust upon him, not something which came from within. This was countered by the fact that he was a Good Man, through and through. To me, that is enormously attractive. Heck, it's the biggest reason I fell for my current b.f.!

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Yes, for me also, Frank Black was his best role and his most sttractive character, overall. The grimness was something thrust upon him, not something which came from within. This was countered by the fact that he was a Good Man, through and through. To me, that is enormously attractive. Heck, it's the biggest reason I fell for my current b.f.!

In fairness to Lance, I think a lot of the criticism was based on snippets that people watched of Millennium. There were plenty of times during the show where he was very warm with Catharine and playful and even just plain silly with Jordan. As has been mentioned, it is hard to pinpoint his sexiness, but I think it has a lot to do with the confidence and inner strength his characters exude (along with the sexy voice). Everyone has their own personal preferences, but I have also always thought his face was like a piece of art work and that he is very good looking, and I'm a guy, so women probably like him even more.

Guest LanceFan61
In fairness to Lance, I think a lot of the criticism was based on snippets that people watched of Millennium. There were plenty of times during the show where he was very warm with Catharine and playful and even just plain silly with Jordan. As has been mentioned, it is hard to pinpoint his sexiness, but I think it has a lot to do with the confidence and inner strength his characters exude (along with the sexy voice). Everyone has their own personal preferences, but I have also always thought his face was like a piece of art work and that he is very good looking, and I'm a guy, so women probably like him even more.

Totally agree with everything you said. He has a million dollar smile.

I also think his profile is reminiscent of Clint Eastwood, at least the pics where his hair is a longer. He has that strong chin and perfectly straight nose. (is it hot in here ...?) :embarassed: