Guys That Look Like Lance

Rate this topic

While watching the latest promo for Ghost Rider i thought i saw Lance in it but it was Peter Fonda. Then i was thinking wow he has gotten old and looks alot like Lance. Then another actor came to mind was David Carradine.

Anyone else have more look-a-likes for Lance............please share

While watching the latest promo for Ghost Rider i thought i saw Lance in it but it was Peter Fonda. Then i was thinking wow he has gotten old and looks alot like Lance. Then another actor came to mind was David Carradine.

Stephen Mchattie

Guest MillenniumIsBliss

They are not look a likes by any means, but another great actor who reminds me of Lance in a way is Scott Glenn. Ironically, I kind of discovered Scott Glenn and Lance (or at least first took notice of them) in the same film, "The Right Stuff". Both of them have that grizzled and chizzled look, are super masculine, have a ton of charisma and presence, and of course, are excellent actors. In my personal opinion, Lance has a more impressive resume, is a better actor, has more roles that I loved, and has an edge in most categories, but I have always been a fan of Scott Glenn, especially after I saw him in one of my all time favs at the time, "The Keep". When I first saw him I actually mistook him for a Carradine brother.

Guest SouthernCelt
They are not look a likes by any means, but another great actor who reminds me of Lance in a way is Scott Glenn. Ironically, I kind of discovered Scott Glenn and Lance (or at least first took notice of them) in the same film, "The Right Stuff". Both of them have that grizzled and chizzled look, are super masculine, have a ton of charisma and presence, and of course, are excellent actors. In my personal opinion, Lance has a more impressive resume, is a better actor, has more roles that I loved, and has an edge in most categories, but I have always been a fan of Scott Glenn, especially after I saw him in one of my all time favs at the time, "The Keep". When I first saw him I actually mistook him for a Carradine brother.

Agree, they do favor in appearance. My favorite Scott Glenn role, though, is "Silverado".

Another actor/playwright that has the "look" is Sam Shepard in at least some of his roles.

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Agree, they do favor in appearance. My favorite Scott Glenn role, though, is "Silverado".

Another actor/playwright that has the "look" is Sam Shepard in at least some of his roles.

Yes, another manly man who "The Right Stuff" put on the map. I have always wondered if the male stars in that cast got their roles because they looked like they were chizzled out of granite, or if they had to work their buts off because they got the roles. Fred Ward is yet another one from the film who fits the bill, although these are not actors who look especially like Lance, as Scott Glenn and the "Carradines" do. In the case of Scott Glenn, I remember him from early movies like Urban Cowboy and Personal Best, and I can say for sure that he was already in "Right Stuff" condition. I'm not sure about most of the others, but I can say that most of these actors were totally unknown to me until that film. Man, what I wouldn't do to be in that kind of condition for a day, just so I could see how it feels to make the girls jaws drop. :yes:

Guest LanceFan61

Scott Glenn - absolutely!

Roy Scheider, too.

Lance is way more attractive, though, than either of them. For me, it's his confident attitude and voice that make the difference. One of the sexiest actors ever java script:emoticon(':tasty:', 'smid_35')

Guest MillenniumIsBliss

Roy Scheider, too.

Lance is way more attractive, though, than either of them. For me, it's his confident attitude and voice that make the difference. One of the sexiest actors ever java script:emoticon(':tasty:', 'smid_35')

Yes, I agree, and strangely enough, I thought he was immensely charismatic as Frank Black, which is why I can't understand why he was sometimes criticized for being too grim, for lack of a better word. I guess the character just hit a chord with me. I agree, the voice is a great asset and he has a great ruggedness.

Guest MillenniumIsBliss

Roy Scheider, too.

PS, I also agree on Roy Scheider. They aren't exactly twins, but are very similar. Neither of them have "pretty boy" looks, but both have a great presence, are ruggedly good looking (Lance more so), exude a great deal of confidence, and have that charisma that you can't quite put your finger on as far as describing. He has had some great leading roles in some big films, but has also played some great supporting characters in some lesser known films. He was yet another great character in a great film I often speak of "Romeo Is Bleeding" with Gary Oldman and Lena Olin (among others)