MM Soundtrack

Rate this topic

Guest A Stranger

Guest A Stranger

Anyone know what this is? The promo from season one? Any guesses? Sounds fishy...

Rare unreleased CD with 19 digital tracks from the Fox TV series "Millennium". Includes the main title theme and 18 other awesome music tracks from the series. Score by Mark Snow. Series from X-files creator Chris Carter. Plain CD comes in a plain case, photo only to illustrate.

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...74&category=201

Guest fisbin

This could be the one that's been bouncing around for a few years now.

I actually purchased one thru ebay about a year ago- real snazzy cover, inserts, etc....however, after playing in my vehicle CD player in cold weather while the heat is on - it skips horribly.

Otherwise - it works fine in the home CD & PC.

I believe one of the original members here (will not mention name - will leave that to the individual) has knowledge of this CD as well.

I think collectively we believe it is a bootleg - but it had to originate somehow???

With the soundtrack now available thru the internet - itunes - probably no need to go thru this means to acquire!

:ouro: live long & prosper - fisbin

• 1 year later...

Not a bootleg. And from what I recall being told about it, from a record company, Snow was a little pissed at it leaking out.

It was a promotional CD. One for each season's score was made. The art work used to be up at Mark Banning's (Industry CD/DVD cover designer) site.

Guest zombieromero

I have the promo CD for season 1, I got it at a sci-fi convention which was held in London around 5 years ago. I would love to get my hands on the promos for seasons 2 and 3.

Anybody have any information?

:ouro:

• Elders (Admins)

I don't think they exist for S2 and S3.

It originally got 'allegedly stolen' from Mark Snow's studio and the culprit's friend offered it for trade to another forum Member at the Multitude of Voices forum. It then found its way around the internet. I heard somewhere Mr Snow was royally pissed about it too but he was at Fox too for refusing permission to release it. Go back in the archives at that site and its all there.

It is a stunning CD and much better than the Best of Millennium CD on iTunes.

The art work used to be up at Mark Banning's (Industry CD/DVD cover designer) site.

Interesting!

Guest Sixpence
I don't think they exist for S2 and S3.

It originally got 'allegedly stolen' from Mark Snow's studio and the culprit's friend offered it for trade to another forum Member at the Multitude of Voices forum. It then found its way around the internet. I heard somewhere Mr Snow was royally pissed about it too but he was at Fox too for refusing permission to release it. Go back in the archives at that site and its all there.

It is a stunning CD and much better than the Best of Millennium CD on iTunes.

Interesting!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

As I posted in another related thread about mechandise, Fox is missing out on $millions by their inability to take notice to the market that has always existed, and has only been broadened by the release of the DVD series.

Sixpence :ouro:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest zombieromero

YEAH! They should release every thing Millennium based! The DVD's, Frank Black Doll and even the Best of Millennium Soundtrack are selling really well. You would think they would bring out more music or even a few items of clothing, t-shirts, hats, etc.

• 1 month later...