a few questions

Rate this topic

Guest Doll

Guest Doll

does anyone know if Lance has been / is expected to be in the new orleans area for an appearance? :bigsmile:

has anyone purchased some of his pottery - do you have some pics i can see or do you know the approximate price ranges of the pottery?

• 3 weeks later...
this is the first time i saw this post

to answer your question, i have seen his pottery listed on Ebay. Cant remember the price but i remember it being expensive. Check Ebay

:wiggle: Thanks. Right before I posted this topic I did multiple searches for listings on eB w/no luck. I'll try again but I've done searches in the recent past w/all 3 spellings of his last name & nothing ever came up. I even looked for Screaming Red Ass Pottery. :ick:

i have seen it several times in the past if you type in Lance's name

:praying: I have those searches done automaticlly, but nothing yet. :down:

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
:headhurts:

Is it that no knows the answers to these questions or that they just doesn't feel like replying? :drunk:

Hmm, first time I remember seeing this post too. Unfortunately, I don't know the answer to either of your questions. I have been waiting for Lance to make an appearance here in the Metro Detroit area, but no luck so far. You would think a lot of stuff would go on here in and around Detroit, but you rarely see any celebrity appearances or conventions (or whatever you want to call them). It seems like NY and LA are the hot spots for that kind of thing, and I have already missed several fan meetings from this and other web sites because they were too far away. All we get is the North American Auto Show, and other things related to automobiles. I guess some people would be in heaven here, but I'm not that big on cars.

Hmm, first time I remember seeing this post too. Unfortunately, I don't know the answer to either of your questions. I have been waiting for Lance to make an appearance here in the Metro Detroit area, but no luck so far. You would think a lot of stuff would go on here in and around Detroit, but you rarely see any celebrity appearances or conventions (or whatever you want to call them). It seems like NY and LA are the hot spots for that kind of thing, and I have already missed several fan meetings from this and other web sites because they were too far away. All we get is the North American Auto Show, and other things related to automobiles. I guess some people would be in heaven here, but I'm not that big on cars.

The closest I recall one being (in Jan) was in Orlando, FL; I think. That's abt halfway down. It's not exactly close to me, but I didn't even realize he was making an appearance there until I joined here. :headhurts:

If Lance ever makes it to Cincinnati, Ohio......Bliss-Celt and I will be doing a road trip

Celt lives somewhat close to me & Ohio's a long ways away from my domocile.